ACE!!! "Rare Finds" at the Salvo's

2»

Comments

• now goodwill is another story.

• now goodwill is another story.

excellent.

• the best shit i've found at a salvation army was shawn phillips spaced. i found about 8 copies there over the years for some reason. oh yeah i found a whole bunch of sealed 9th creations in a salvo in el paso in 95. other than that it's been all crap. the worst are those records on myrhh.

now goodwill is another story.

Is there really nothing good on myrrh ?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    the best shit i've found at a salvation army was shawn phillips spaced. i found about 8 copies there over the years for some reason. oh yeah i found a whole bunch of sealed 9th creations in a salvo in el paso in 95. other than that it's been all crap. the worst are those records on myrhh.

Is there really nothing good on myrrh ?

first gear & assorted xian oddities.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

excellent.

Just had a little come-up there tonight.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    pacman~ that lady in your avatar scares me. she reminds me of the bus driver from southpark.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    pacman~ that lady in your avatar scares me. she reminds me of the bus driver from southpark.

That's that trading spaces lady who went psycho and made us Christians look like fools.....

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    THIS THREAD MAKES ME WANNA GO DIGGIN!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    found too many too mention. I also check out the same three or four Salvos at least once a week. One spot I try and go to at least twice a week (sometimes three times a week).