Record-Revival.com May 22nd

DIGDIG 4 Posts
edited April 2005 in Announcements
The Next... World Famous... Philadelphia's Only... Record Revival - May 22ndAt the UACA (home of Hollertronix...)Thanks all the dynomite diggers and djays, who came thru, bought-swapped-and-sold, for making it hot.check the site for info.... www.record-revival.com

Comments

• DIGDIG 4 Posts
    no one cares.. but its going to be real fun, i swear, i mean really, like you can bring a girl there and not feel like a dork, you know....see things...hear things...feel things....eat things....

if anytone wants to sell there collection, give me a shout...people will be coming from miles around, underground..under water...sheeeeet

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Ah...3 days after graudation. Ya'll did me right this time. And if some family members are still in town, I'm dragging them along too.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    What time is this one commencing?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The dude DIG is actually in Laos right now and I'll be meeting up with him in Bangkok later this week. We're going to be importing those South East Asian heatrocks, such as the Cambododian cover versions of "Nothing Is The Same" (a real record.)

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yesindeeeedy, im scouring my contact books for forgotten and obscure diggers of yesteryear. im a pull some people out the woodwork for this. plus we got some international elements that are going to find their way through. definitely more dealers than last time lined up and still no ponytailed asscrackers (sorry ap)