who will leave G-Unit first ?

edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Young Buck.................peace.............edpowers......

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    LLoyd Banks should but wont.

young buck

• Rikki Rucker

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    that's actually a really nice guitar. the sides look like burled maple.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Yayo... when 50 won't let him put out a second album.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

I don't know - I was thinking.... Game

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

yayo understands that hes memph bleek status. I this he is still content to ride toy soldier.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

yayo understands that hes memph bleek status. I this he is still content to ride toy soldier.

Maybe, but a little taste of fame can be enough to change a person.

It's a testament to 50's marketing power that Yayo's album is gonna touch gold--as I have observed elsewhere, dude is at least fifty years old and he can't rap--but I don't think 50's gonna put his neck out further by giving him another album. I don't think it's a coincidence that he's only on one cut on the Get Rich... soundtrack.

But Yayo may at this point have convinced himself that the people are really trying to hear him. Never underestimate the ability of rappers to engage in self-deception.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

dude is at least fifty years old and he can't rap

Never underestimate the ability of rappers to engage in self-deception.

Co-sign

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

It's a testament to 50's marketing power that Yayo's album is gonna touch gold--as I have observed elsewhere, dude is at least fifty years old and he can't rap--but I don't think 50's gonna put his neck out further by giving him another album. I don't think it's a coincidence that he's only on one cut on the Get Rich... soundtrack.

But Yayo may at this point have convinced himself that the people are really trying to hear him. Never underestimate the ability of rappers to engage in self-deception.

very true....yet Buck stands to be the most sucessful without G-Unit....i think he knows this and is only sticking around because of loyalty

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• To quote Triumph the Insult Comic Dog at the premiere of Star Wars Episode II: "I'm sorry, the correct answer is WHO GIVES A SHIT?"

• slushslush 691 Posts
    im hoping MOP will bomb, blame it on 50 and let all hell break lose. dead G-unit members everywhere. MOP will prevail

• im hoping MOP will bomb, blame it on 50 and let all hell break lose. dead G-unit members everywhere. MOP will prevail

YESSSS!!!!!