Got Purp Vol 2

mistercmisterc 329 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone heard this? Thoughts, feelings?

Also, I'm unfamiliar with a Volume 1. Was it a mixtape?

Thanks

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Yes:

• Also, I'm unfamiliar with a Volume 1. Was it a mixtape?

Yes:

Have you heard it? Any good?

Yes:

Have you heard it? Any good?

I like it a lot... I haven't heard Vol. 2, so I can't tell you how it compares to that.

• Thanks. I'm going to have to try and find that. Looks like most of the mixtape websites don't have it anymore.

Thanks. I'm going to have to try and find that. Looks like most of the mixtape websites don't have it anymore.

www.mixtapekings.com seems to still have it... or you can probably get it direct from www.gangstagrillz.com

• Thanks. I'm going to have to try and find that. Looks like most of the mixtape websites don't have it anymore.

www.mixtapekings.com seems to still have it... or you can probably get it direct from www.gangstagrillz.com

Thanks. I had a bad experience with mixtapekingz but I'll try the other link.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Got Purp 2 is just fine by my opinion, it's formulaic mixtape steez. Big Boi putting up all the new acts and such. Don't expect a complete and new half of Outkast album. But big boi hosting a few new good cuts and he's on a few songs too. I listened to it once and haven't came back to it yet. If that tells you anything.