muzikluver8 on ebay

slavinslavin 577 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
i'm wondering if anyone else has been had by this dude like i have. granted the record i won wasn't that expensive but he claimed it was sent two months ago .. and yet it still isn't here. upon checking his feedback he's had 5 negatives in the past month and is no longer a registered user. real lame.

Comments

• and is no longer a registered user

deepest sympathy

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    He's been banned from eBay a couple times before. It's Ken Sport.

• I got something from him with no problems.
    Guess I got lucky...

• was going to create a post on this dude awhile back, he took me for a pharaohs awakening lp, filed a claim with ebay which i'm still waiting on

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    It's Ken Sport.

wow!

I had a little issue with him a while back too.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    where was his footage on the BeatDawg DVD ? i couldn't find it...

anyway.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    where was his footage on the BeatDawg DVD ? i couldn't find it...

anyway.

You would think that it would be in the mixtape section but come to think of it I dont remember seeing him either... I could count the hairs on Phill's chin on his part...

• i've bought heaps of stuff off em'. no probs with payment or shipping but there is always a ken sport tag on all the labels. peace, stein. . .

• I got something from him with no problems.
    Guess I got lucky...

Me too

• I won Eddie drennon - Collage from this guy and he didn't want to sell it to me..he came with some bullshit that he wouldn't take my paypal payment..i think he thought that LP was worth much more because he relisted that same piece a couple of times after that and never got the amount i bid for it.

ever since i avoid this guy, If someone knows if he's got a new Ebay name please post i dont want to deal with this fool ever again.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    i've noticed that musikluver re-lists the same records all the time...i think dude is shady. a friend of mine won a library lp from this dude and the record ended up being in shitty condition but was supposed to be in vg++ shape...

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    I won Eddie drennon - Collage from this guy and he didn't want to sell it to me..he came with some bullshit that he wouldn't take my paypal payment..i think he thought that LP was worth much more because he relisted that same piece a couple of times after that and never got the amount i bid for it.

ever since i avoid this guy, If someone knows if he's got a new Ebay name please post i dont want to deal with this fool ever again.

yeah thats sort of what happened to me.. he listed a record with the wrong picture and for whatever reason i guess the end price was a lot lower than what he expected (maybe headz were confused). his auctions had the little logo and said that i could pay with paypal .. so i pay immediately after the auction is complete and then a day later he says he doesn't accept paypal anymore. he refunds my money and i send a money order.

two months later, no record.

• Have sent $ 80 more than two months ago. No record - only promises ...no chance to get my money back

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I won Eddie drennon - Collage from this guy and he didn't want to sell it to me..he came with some bullshit that he wouldn't take my paypal payment..i think he thought that LP was worth much more because he relisted that same piece a couple of times after that and never got the amount i bid for it.

I won an Eddie Drennon Collage off of him and paid for it and received it without any problems.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    It was only $29. This was on December 17th, 2004.

• Have sent $ 80 more than two months ago. No record - only promises ...no chance to get my money back

This is why I only deal with people who accept paypal these days, its about the best chance of getting your cash back in these situations...

• I won a library about 9 months earlier and he had paypal. I did not look careful enough when i was bidding again on his auctions. I've heard he's into music stack now.... Anyway i don't forget this and i have time.....