roleplaying + library music = ?

spcspc 534 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Has anybody been doing fantasy roleplaying like d&d and stuff like that when he was younger? I did and when googling for a stupid picture for a stupid reply to another thread I came about this picture: and all the memory from doing that stuff came back to me. It make me wonder if roleplaying product manufacturers should start making some sort of drama library music, or license it, so that the ones doing the roleplaying can play the music while playing and have a adequate atmosphere.Just a thought.

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    wow

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i still don't understand what roleplaying is supposed to be. some of my college friends play dressup and post on medieval message boards... what are roleplays? is it realy a game or do those people just like dreesing up?

• spcspc 534 Posts
    i still don't understand what roleplaying is supposed to be. some of my college friends play dressup and post on medieval message boards... what are roleplays? is it realy a game or do those people just like dreesing up?

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Schwarze_Auge

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    With as much love and respect as possible, this has got to be one of the nerdiest things ever posted on the strut.

• spcspc 534 Posts
    With as much love and respect as possible, this has got to be one of the nerdiest things ever posted on the strut.

It would even be more nerdier if you'd listen to drama library music playing a superhero record collectro character in a roleplaying game, who is hunting down the rarest drama library records in the universe and fights the clones of bruce lee, evil-record-store-owner-superman and some vinyl-eating-philipine-midget-james-bond.

• spcspc 534 Posts
    I think I just got an idea for a new roleplaying game, gotta go back to lab and develop the idea...will make downloading version for the soulstrut gang ...