california did you vote? arnold did..twice! (CAr)

spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Schwarzenegger Hits Snag at Polling PlaceBy Robert Salladay, Times Staff WriterSACRAMENTO -- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger showed up to his Brentwood neighborhood polling station today to cast his ballot in the special election ??? and was told he had already voted.more here. (sorry fancy url link didn't work. you need to copy paste the whole think into the window not just the blue part)http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-110805arnold_lat,0,7268769.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Comments

• edubedub 715 Posts

damn, furilz?...

• damn, haha!

More and more everyday...

for ARNIE

"so you cooked up a story and dropped the six uf os een a meat grindah.."

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I started voting for both my parents back in '88.

Michael Dukakis and cigarette propostiions were 4th grade grown and sexy topics for young Adam

• thanks edub!

• has anyone heard anything about those propositions ? and whether they passed or not.

• oh actually that article raises an intereting point if it could happen to the governor what makes you think it couldn't happen to many many [black] voters ?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Michael Dukakis and cigarette propostiions were 4th grade grown and sexy topics for young Adam

yo, dukakis' son is my boss. are u hating? my boss went to vote today and wound up right next to the governator.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

yo, dukakis' son is my boss. are u hating? my boss went to vote today and wound up right next to the governator.

80's democratic candidates are whats really!

catch me walking around Hollywood in my extra medium "Mondale for President" cotton/poly blend trying not to look like a male prostitue

catch me walking around Hollywood in my extra medium "Mondale for President" cotton/poly blend trying not to look like a male prostitue

i've run into you a few times around town... try harder

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

you need to catch me when I'm walking aorund town holding blaxpoitation OST's

you need to catch me when I'm walking aorund town holding blaxpoitation OST's

uh huh.

anyway, i voted. it was like

no
    no
    no
    no

• oh actually that article raises an intereting point if it could happen to the governor what makes you think it couldn't happen to many many voters regardless of race, religion, or gender? [/b]

i'm not saying there aren't racial problems voting in the united states. but i think this along with thousands of other examples from previous elections demonstrates that nobody is safe. on top of that new california voting machines do not provide any sort of voter verification receipt. there is no way to manually audit the machines if there was to be a problem. it has also been demonstrated several times how easy it actually is to tamper with these voting machines.

what is the problem with printing a small receipt that tells you who and what you have voted for to allow you to verify or ask to vote again incase of a mistake as well as provide a paper trail in the event of a recount or problem. wasting paper? i would gladly recycle the enormous pile of bad advertising that has been sent to my house over the last month courting my vote.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    oh actually that article raises an intereting point if it could happen to the governor what makes you think it couldn't happen to many many voters regardless of race, religion, or gender? [/b]

really though a vote isn't a color, although race groups tend to vote in blocks I'd imagine the financial status of the voter to mean more in this election. The Latino guy in compton ain't going to get perferable treatment over the black guy living 2 houses over

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, but I want to hear Arnold quote his lawyer, Tom Hiltachk:
    "I have no reason to believe anything nefarious occurred.

That's fun to say in an Austrian accent...

gNAT