Damn Sketcherwon!

catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
haha you outbid me by 88 cents with 9 seconds left.... aghhhhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4787880112

Comments

• that is still my white whale after i passed thesone a ten dollar copy...

dave

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    such a great album

• that is still my white whale after i passed thesone a ten dollar copy...

dave

wuh huh? Like 10 years ago (that came from you? I was wondering where that came from)

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    such a great album

and that hair game is on point.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    oopsy! sorry dude.

I'm usually on the other end of getting outbid by a buck.

I'm just glad I can finally cross this one off the list after everybody around me ganking cheap copies the next bin over.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Don't worry, catalist - I have ePeek and can tell you that his max bid was over $50.00. So it wasn't actually by 88 cents.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Is Stop and Go hard to find these days? Used to see it a lot here in the UK usually for about a tenner and I think mine cost a fiver or less. Nice record although my favourite Bohannon is the discotastic Too Hot To Hold which has a totally different track called Stop And Go...great funky guitar chops, stabbing organs with a driving bass and classic Hamilton drums all at full pelt. Then again, I don't know a single other person who likes this album.

:

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Is Stop and Go hard to find these days? Used to see it a lot here in the UK usually for about a tenner and I think mine cost a fiver or less. Nice record although my favourite Bohannon is the discotastic Too Hot To Hold which has a totally different track called Stop And Go...great funky guitar chops, stabbing organs with a driving bass and classic Hamilton drums all at full pelt. Then again, I don't know a single other person who likes this album.

:

ummmm...yeah stop and go is harder to find.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

Peace to my Grandmom for giving me this one, I remember it was like '91, and this joint melted my face...

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i stilllll need this, baddddly! only time ive ever seen one was in vegas at Wax Trax

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    damn.. ePeek is pretty dope then..

I only bid $45

Well, Sketch you deserve this one for sure. I'll "keep my eyes peeled in the field" as I say sometimes(pretty wack saying, it is more of a joke).

maybe someone can put this on in the SHHH thread.. i'll go request it

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

maybe someone can put this on in the SHHH thread.. i'll go request it

it's up.

WTF is ePeek?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    oop. link is gone. I'll re-up it tonight.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    thanks dude

I'm looking forward to it