50Cent on Letterman. Here's the MP3 for you all.

idiotproofidiotproof 880 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I was watching Letterman & thought I'd record Fiddy's bit.
Truth be told I prefer this direction.The band played well I thought.
He's still a bit lacklustre on the mic, but he seemed like a very quiet humble dude when being interviewed by Dave. Which was kinda nice, but odd. No hardrockin'.

Enjoy the MP3!
50 CENT - Window Shopper (The Late Show)[/b]

Feel free to upload this on your blog if you are inclined.

Comments

• Music sounds nice on this joint. Anybody got the whole soundtrack on MP3? Real headz knowin' the deal has got me spoiled, I'm too damn impatient to feel like waitin' on Soulseek downloads anymore.

• Go buy that son!! lol. I got a song on the soundtrack called "I Don't Know" featuring the return of the great Murder Mase. Soundtrack is hit and miss but there is a song that Sha did with the Power of Zuess drums.

• Go buy that son!! lol. I got a song on the soundtrack called "I Don't Know" featuring the return of the great Murder Mase.

Oh, that's you? The posse cut with like all of G-Unit on it, right? Kool Is Back drums and blaxploitation sample? I need to hear that again, I thought I downloaded it but I can't find it on my computer. That was some "real schitt" if I remember correctly. All I know is that God is gonna strike Murder Mason's ass down for his blasphemous ways! Fakest rapper EVAR (even though I like him a lot better in the killer role than the Mr. Rogers role, I must admit).

• Go buy that son!! lol. I got a song on the soundtrack called "I Don't Know" featuring the return of the great Murder Mase.

Oh, that's you? The posse cut with like all of G-Unit on it, right? Kool Is Back drums and blaxploitation sample? I need to hear that again, I thought I downloaded it but I can't find it on my computer. That was some "real schitt" if I remember correctly. All I know is that God is gonna strike Murder Mason's ass down for his blasphemous ways! Fakest rapper EVAR (even though I like him a lot better in the killer role than the Mr. Rogers role, I must admit).

Naw hommie my song is a posse cut but not that one. Its 50 with Prodigy, Banks, Spider Loc and Mase. The beat has no sample.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Go buy that son!! lol. I got a song on the soundtrack called "I Don't Know" featuring the return of the great Murder Mase.

Naw hommie my song is a posse cut but not that one. Its 50 with Prodigy, Banks, Spider Loc and Mase. The beat has no sample.

That's probably the best track on there... I have a feeling it wouldn't conform to Phill's definition of the real schitt, though.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Go buy that son!! lol. I got a song on the soundtrack called "I Don't Know" featuring the return of the great Murder Mase.

"i dont know officer" ? mase sounds so weird, as he totally flips the way everyone before him was spitting on the beat, shits hot though dun! quite hard.

prodigy rhyming bible and responsible

That's probably the best track on there... I have a feelin
    g it wouldn't conform to Phill's definition of the real schitt, though.

Phil might give me a pass because I've participated in some of the real schitt before.

"i dont know officer" ? mase sounds so weird, as he totally flips the way everyone before him was spitting on the beat, shits hot though dun! quite hard.

prodigy rhyming bible and responsible

Thanks maine. Its definitely murder music. Somebody had a Prodigy's Greatest Lines post that was really dope on Okayplayer I think. Shit was comedy.

• That's probably the best track on there... I have a feeling it wouldn't conform to Phill's definition of the real schitt, though.

That's all right... I like some schitt that ain't that real schitt, too. Get that yaper!

• That's probably the best track on there... I have a feeling it wouldn't conform to Phill's definition of the real schitt, though.

That's all right... I like some schitt that ain't that real schitt, too. Get that yaper!

I mean really! Unfortunately as much as I love the real, samples kill your yaper.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    never been a fan of 50, so damn, I'm gonna hate on this... the beats are hot, but the raps are sooo wack - I mean the emphasis at the beginning of every single sentence, that's just too corny and forced.

haha, i couldn't stay awake for his performance... i saw that wack intro he did with Letterman though... what was that about there's always a first time to get shot?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Go buy that son!! lol. I got a song on the soundtrack called "I Don't Know" featuring the return of the great Murder Mase. Soundtrack is hit and miss but there is a song that Sha did with the Power of Zuess drums.

hot beat Jake... that POZ shit is cool too... yeah hit or miss, but probably more consistent than a lot of his other shit... this makes a good hip-hop OST, lots of different styles flexed... wasn't expecting much, but suprised.

peace.