SEALED RECORD--------------- ????????????

MR_ZIMMSMR_ZIMMS 210 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
WHAT DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU OPEN A RECORD THAT HAS BEEN SEALED FOR OVERMORE THAN 30 YEARS????DO YOU SNIFF, INHALE.... WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR HEAD....IN YO MIND ????WHAT ! !?? WHAT !!???

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!!? AND WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?!?!?!?!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I always check the labels fisrt to see if the TITLES ARE ALL IN CAPS or not.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    writing in caps = yelling / being mad

i didn't know that. this thread was very helpful! thanks...

• First, I find a fly ass girl with jeans on and ask her to bend over. She must have a nice ass. Then lightly smack her on the ass with the record. Then a little harder. Now rub the sealed side of the record on her ass where the pocket is. Do that a couple times untill the record opens. Next throw the record out and take the girl home.

Word I mean WORD

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    member how Nelly had the video of him striping his credit card down a girls booty? Thats how you should unseal your record, rub it ever so gently down the crack of a fine young lady-azz.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    First, I find a fly ass girl with jeans on and ask her to bend over. She must have a nice ass. Then lightly smack her on the ass with the record. Then a little harder. Now rub the sealed side of the record on her ass where the pocket is. Do that a couple times untill the record opens. Next throw the record out and take the girl home.

Word I mean WORD

That's basically my routine, and I go "Now say my name in CAPS, bitch"