sheet music online?

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
anyplace online to view sheet music w/out having to pay$? peace, stein. . .

Comments

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    a cheap alternative is to download a midi file and open it up in your sequencer of choice. and isnt there some score programs that can convert midi to real music sheets?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    this is somewhat off the subject...I found the sheet music for Eugene McDaniels - Compared to What...I knew I should of picked it up...Are soultrutters into that kind of thing?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    You know I went through this same thing like a year or two ago. i finally broke down and ordered what i wanted through a store.

• anyplace online to view sheet music w/out having to pay$? peace, stein. . .

http://www.ttmethod.com/

• i prefer the midi file thingy. import it to logic, print it, thats it.

you'll find midi files all over the net for everything. got 100 midi files of jazz and latin standards, if youre interested, mail me.

• man..prime cuts and i saw some eugene mcdaniels sheet music for "compared to what" the other day...i think we should have bought it...what do you think?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    man..prime cuts and i saw some eugene mcdaniels sheet music for "compared to what" the other day...i think we should have bought it...what do you think?

yo I just said that

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    man..prime cuts and i saw some eugene mcdaniels sheet music for "compared to what" the other day...i think we should have bought it...what do you think?

yo I just said that

Yo I heard these two dudes the other saw some eugene mcdaniels sheet music! I wonder if they shouled have coppethed?

• man..prime cuts and i saw some eugene mcdaniels sheet music for "compared to what" the other day...i think we should have bought it...what do you think?

yo I just said that