An contact email request

BelsonBelson 880 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Can somebodyt please PM me an email address for coolchris outta Groove Merchant?Thanks alot.........Greg

Comments

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Nobody has come through yet, so still asking, please.

Thanks alot.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    im not help in the contact are but.....

The title should either be:

A Contact email request OR An Email contact request.

Only use "An" if it is followed by a word that starts with a vowel.

your welcome.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    im not help in the contact are but.....

The title should either be:

A Contact email request OR An Email contact request.

Only use "An" if it is followed by a word that starts with a vowel.

your welcome.

Hey -

I'll happily take the free bump.

Thanks

I am clearly here to help.

• I am clearly here to help.

can you please clear up a past participle? i've always had problems with that. peace, pres.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i dont know if you got your info yet but you can holler at him through his ebay handle:

groovemerchantrecords

or something like that. i think it used to be something like gotsoul@ blah blah blah... sorry, im not very helpful right now.

I am clearly here to help.

can you please clear up a past participle? i've always had problems with that. peace, pres.

ill do my best:

All verbs have four principal parts: the base form, the past form, the present participle and the past participle. The past participle is used in this way:

Annoyed by the use of an rather than a, I correctd the grammar usage.

The past participle of regular verbs is formed by adding -d or -ed to the base form of the verb.

very easy.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    i dont know if you got your info yet but you can holler at him through his ebay handle:

groovemerchantrecords

or something like that. i think it used to be something like gotsoul@ blah blah blah... sorry, im not very helpful right now.

Got it. Thanks, Jinx and La Meaty.

'Sides, 'An contact....' is down with Strut speak, no?

• I am clearly here to help.

ill do my best:

All verbs have four principal parts: the base form, the past form, the present participle and the past participle. The past participle is used in this way:

Annoyed by the use of an rather than a, I correctd the grammar usage.

The past participle of regular verbs is formed by adding -d or -ed to the base form of the verb.

very easy.

u are so right...that was easy...thanks beezy!

how about a dangling participle?

dangling is hard to describe. They however, are improper.

Lets see....

Driving home yesterday, a deer almost hit me.

I is implied, but the way the sentance is built it looks like "Deer" is the subject rather than I. So that would really mean that the deer was driving the car and almost hit me. Driving home yesterday contains the participle so it is now the dangling participle. It is Dangling or unattached to the subject, which is really "I" and not deer.

make sense?

• chrischris 287 Posts
    your welcome.

heh, that's funny.

unless it was intentional.

your welcome.

heh, that's funny.

unless it was intentional.

hahaha
    damn

that was not intentional

you are welcome.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

Lets see....

I is implied, but the way the sentance is built it looks like "Deer" is the subject rather than I. So that would really mean that the deer was driving the car and almost hit me. Driving home yesterday contains the participle so it is now the dangling participle. It is Dangling or unattached to the subject, which is really "I" and not deer.

make sense?

• dangling is hard to describe. They however, are improper.

Lets see....

make sense?

haha, ain't that from the Mac Mill back cover?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

Lets see....

make sense?

haha, ain't that from the Mac Mill back cover?

yeasssssssir.

• dangling is hard to describe. They however, are improper.

Lets see....

make sense?

yes, however your spelling of sentance ------ SENTENCE, disturbs me...lol

you're the best beez!

Lets see....

make sense?

yes, however your spelling of sentance ------ SENTENCE, disturbs me...lol

you're the best beez!

dude. I do that all the time. I know how to spell it, but for some reason when i type that is how i type it. Im not sure why though.

• just playin...i had to leave for work and i wanted to continue the vocabulary lesson...when i came home for lunch i spit my orange/ mango juice out my nose....

good stuff