Wanted: Moments- My Thing lp

JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
edited November 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
yes please. really. im interested in basically any and all pre '74 moments lps except for a moment with.. as i already got that one but this one i need the most. i dont have a real good tradelist but if u got this im confident we can work sumthin out, id be willin to come off sum better stuff in my collection or throw sum cash jus holla at meJKriss

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I can vouch for dude as a good man to trades with.

PS after you get your cop soeone needs to lave me with one, and yes I got trades

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    preciate it guzz. BTW i had a few things i wanted to ask u but ill get at u on AIM later

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Essential.

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    sumbody help me, if drewn says its essential, then i need it. I'm serious.

• Essential.

It's no Four Mints...

I'm sayin' tho...if somebody held a gun to my head and demanded that I give up one or the other, I would let go of the Moments, fake like I had been defeated, turn back around, sock the dude in the nuts, and jack my shit back! I LOVE that Moments record, man. Gets me every time! I can almost say the same for The Four Mints LP (still dope, though! "My Thing" just occupies a special place in my hourt).

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    hahaha!!!

I have this coming in the mail & I'm getting impatient.

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    damn , yall jus makin me want it more n more, sumboyd please get me , ill make it worthwhile

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It's been going for cheap on eBay. Got one for 25 bucks & later that day one went for 20 (an up pig! auction too) Had been going for like 50ish a while ago. even saw one break 100 about 6 months ago.

My man JKriss just scopped "My Thing" and "Look At Me" Buy It Now for $6 on eBay.

• It's been going for cheap on eBay. Got one for 25 bucks & later that day one went for 20 (an up pig! auction too)

That was the copy I got, just got it yesterday in the mail. I really like this album, I'd probably sock some dude in the nuts too if they took my copy.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

My man JKriss just scopped "My Thing" and "Look At Me" Buy It Now for $6 on eBay.

Cool, I was just gonna refer him to that auction.

Man, I love "my thing" but I like this one a little bit more.

Cool, I was just gonna refer him to that auction.

Man, I love "my thing" but I like this one a little bit more.

I have never seen On Top for sale... I think you made this one up to torture me J*r*my! (Nice Photoshop job, BTW and how did you get them up on the mobile home like that?? ) Anyone who can prove it exists by selling me a copy will receive a supreme blessing.

Man, if I find a dupe, I'm gonna pick it up for you.

As well as this one~

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    thanx for lookin out yall, cant thank ya enough drew, that was crazy. i cant wait to get this, wouldnt mind gettin that "on top" either. And wuts the deal with that softones, never heard of that.

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    is this that ^^^^^ http://cgi.ebay.com/SOFTONES-Softones-soul-vinyl-LP_W0QQitemZ4728075793QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If so, $15 on craigmoerer, thats a pretty cheap album. Would u compare it to the stylistics stuff from that period

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

As well as this one~

I got a spare of this if anyone needs it.

Will someone please hip me to the next $6" buy it now" Moments LP on Ebay?

if it makes you feel any better Adam, it was VG

• is that the one with sexy mama on it ?

i love that track.

dave

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    nah, i think thats on those sexy moments from 74

I think I just had an "instant kamra" moment, ya'll...details when I really know the deal.

I think I just had an "instant kamra" moment, ya'll...details when I really know the deal.

congrats on 4000 posts hommie!

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    I think I just had an "instant kamra" moment, ya'll...details when I really know the deal

hope so... u deserve it

I think I just had an "instant kamra" moment, ya'll...details when I really know the deal

hope so... u deserve it

Thanks mane. OK, so now I can confirm that I just copped a NM "On Top" for around $20 on that other online record site. This thread is MAGICAL. Thanks guys, and that was a heck of a way to go out on 4000!

Tell me how you like it when you get it man. That album is so dope!

• Normally I hate greatest hits collections, but that double lp Moments Greatest Hits on Stang is fine for me.

Are there some great tracks which didn't make that collection?

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    thanx for lookin out yall, cant thank ya enough drew, that was crazy. i cant wait to get this, wouldnt mind gettin that "on top" either. And wuts the deal with that softones, never heard of that.

YOU BASTARD!!, You know I love that shit! Whats up for the show this weekend, jus call me.