Watcha listenin to right now?

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
how bout you?

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    that roots song with project pat.

before that i was listenin to Skip Spence-All come to meet her. anyone got a copy of Oar for me?

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Asheru "The Music"

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

This came in the mail today. (only I get my records sent to my work addy, can't wait to listen to it tomorrow)

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    music doesn't sound good to me anymore, I'm listening to the sound of cash entering my paypal account as I sell off 1 - 2,160

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

"Bye Gones"

• I get hungry every time I listen to this record. I'm a go eat.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

"Bye Gones"

Ok this is the one LP I won't sell off (cause no one would buy it for more than .99)

Bye Gones is so fucking nice, images of Blahzay Blahzay trying their best to sound like the Juggaknots dance through my 3rd eye.

I get horny every time I listen to this record. I'm a go eat out.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I'm so fucking tired of records. I can't even bring mydamnself to look for anything in my collection. I just keep playing this Horace Silver record over and over. Now the stylus is knocking against the label and it sounds fine.

I think I'll start listening to the radio, sell these tons of vinyl hooked to my balls and buy a house.

:reel heads:

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm so fucking tired of records. I can't even bring my self to look for anything in my collection. I just keep playing this Horace Silver record over and over. Now the stylus is knocking agiast the label and it sounds fine.

I think I'll start listening to the radio, sell these tons of vinyl hooked to my balls and buy a house.

for some reason this post sexually stimulates me

I like to touch my nipples while listening to Joe Pass records.

Is this normal?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    I'm so fucking tired...

"Tired of Taking Chances"

• I get horny every time I listen to this record. I'm a go eat out.

Damn but before dinner

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• I'm so fucking tired of records. I can't even bring my self to look for anything in my collection. I just keep playing this Horace Silver record over and over. Now the stylus is knocking agiast the label and it sounds fine.

for some reason this post sexually stimulates me

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i got this in the mail today and it's quite nice

• pknypkny 549 Posts

ODB= Ol Dominatrix Bastard?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I like to touch my nipples while listening to Joe Pass records.

Is this normal?

Only you and MarkLatency know for sure.

I only keep a copy so people think I have a deep collection.

Paul Hardcastle makes my garden grow

• I'm so fucking tired of records. I can't even bring mydamnself to look for anything in my collection. I just keep playing this Horace Silver record over and over. Now the stylus is knocking against the label and it sounds fine.

If you ever need to sell the Sc*** & the S**** S*****e, you know it will get a good home with me

• Oh yeah, right this second it's:

Billy the Baron and His Smokin Challangers - Communication is Where it's at

• Listening to a documentary on Northern Soul.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Gangstarr - Love Sick

• was this...

now this,

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    man, i've been in atlanta for the past four days, my ipod shortcircuited, and all i can hear are people fighting about the same parking spot three nights in a row. fuck this shit... i want to come home.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    man, i've been in atlanta for the past four days, my ipod shortcircuited, and all i can hear are people fighting about the same parking spot three nights in a row. fuck this shit... i want to come home.

That's a stinger...Well if it makes you feel any better I'm listening to j rocc - play this one on my ipod. I feel your pain though...Now I'm listening to zhigge - rakin' in the dough....

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    At this exact second,

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    My bad, this just started!