15 MINUTES AND COUNTING...

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited November 2005 in Announcements
... until my self imposed BAN.REAL HEADZ GET IT IN RIGHT NOW WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME!

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    saronaya dude.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    If sincere, your contributions will be missed.

Just stop posting,
    JRoot

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    bye cosmo...

maybe you shoulda just manned up and not spent your late night evenings on the strut irritating yourself with the peons who run their mouths here...

its okay dukers... ill see you in december.

• Options
    It's good your coming here this week - at least we'll be able to chat.

K in Canada.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hi Jeremy & Justin.

Well it's a 2 week self imposed experiment, looking to see how much more productivity I can get in while I'm not on "the junk."

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

Well it's a 2 week self imposed experiment, looking to see how much more productivity I can get in while I'm not on "the junk."

I took a two week trip to the South last year in September, and never came back (to soulstrut).

still paying to post,
    JRoot

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

I took a two week trip to the South last year in September, and never came back (to soulstrut).

still paying to post,
    JRoot

Yeah, better to burn out than to fade away I feel.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    ALL PMs dead that shit for a minute.

I get a lot of PMs so get at me via my website or some shit like that being om some info AT cosmobaker dot come and whatnot.

Hi Jeremy & Justin.

aaaaaah... got it. well, enjoy. you wont miss anything. just the same old bullshit from daniel, patmack, graf, and the rest of us retards.

still want to make a run to philly when im out there in december? i was told from tripdub that you know where to get that good grub on... we should make that a reality.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hi Jeremy & Justin.

aaaaaah... got it. well, enjoy. you wont miss anything. just the same old bullshit from daniel, patmack, graf, and the rest of us retards.

still want to make a run to philly when im out there in december? i was told from tripdub that you know where to get that good grub on... we should make that a reality.

Yeah we're overdue with that, hommy. You got the math. Plus I don't think I'll be in The Bay until Feb or March so there it is.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I was ready for a self imposed exile due to corny shit, but I LOVE SEX made me come back. after only 2 days.

Anyways, have fun on your exile!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Thanks dude.

Hi Jeremy & Justin.

Yeah we're overdue with that, hommy. You got the math. Plus I don't think I'll be in The Bay until Feb or March so there it is.

drez (souldrez) is supposed to be back in cali in february for a month i think he told me earlier today. well, ill holler at you and dont forget if you need a spot to crash let me know...

i gotta get... urrrie.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i just threw myself in for two weeks too even though my internet is not working at home and i only check here from work but hopefully i'll get more stuff done but probably not but who knows and its really slow at work today and this guy in here somehow knows my name even though i've never seen him in my life

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Awesome.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Later.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Uid has been banned
    'AlienIVERSON' has been banned

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Hi Jeremy & Justin.

EXACTLY.

And let me tell you, it was mucho.

Dude still has a week to go too, so he'll probably come back with a cure for world hunger.

IT'S JUST THAT SERIOUS[/b]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I am thinking of banning myself for a few weeks to get my mind correct. Seriously.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I am thinking of banning myself for a few weeks to get my mind correct. Seriously.

I'm already ready to leave again.