Bulletproof Wallets Question

HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Yo,Just wondering if there are alternate pressings of this album with different songs, like "The Sun"? Is this track & The OG version of "Flowers" only available on the clean version?Thanksh

Comments

• the different version of flowers and the slick rick joint are from the promo pressings

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    only available on the clean version

However there was a legit promo 12" with "The Watch" backed by the original "Flowers"

And lots of bootlegs of "The Sun" (which is on that new Ghost/Trife CD)

Actually that clean LP is still pretty easy to find too...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Thanks, guys. Is "The Sun" & "Flowers" the only 2 songs removed/changed from that lp? The OG "Flowers" is dope.

• Thanks, guys. Is "The Sun" & "Flowers" the only 2 songs removed/changed from that lp? The OG "Flowers" is dope.

sup Haz

one of the other tracks (don't know the title) with the dice game at the start has a kinda elongated intro... real dope beat.

pz

RD

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i think i have that on mp3 somewhere. ill go check

the original version of flowers shits all over the album version sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much its not funny

• cutting those tracks really hurt that album. it could've been damn near a classic.

• yo does anyone have the original mix of The Forest where ghost does the whole "my gun'll come out toomoooorrow?" i need that!

here ya go..

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=05UUS2W6AR5FG3VX9F4QEJ6KLS