Whats smells good?

asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I'm burning some Nag Champa right now. Smells like college...I also like some fresh what's some smells?

Comments

• I have a little cedar burner. I love the smell of a little cedar.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    call me crazy, but i like the smell of asparagusic acid... that's the acid that makes your pee smell funny after eating asparagus. also, it's raer. some folks are incapable of smelling that particular scent.

• the chocolate pound cake i just took out of the oven...

• caramel, vanilla. and of course. . . .

peace, stein. . .

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    oh yeah, like me some strong coffee beans...the overwhelming smell pouring out of this joint in my neighborhood is

• co-
    on the coffee. good call. peace, stein. . .

co-

not that I know this, but at department stores where perfume is sold, coffee beans are often used to "refresh" customers' noses between sampling different fragrances.

• co-

not that I know this, but at department stores where perfume is sold, coffee beans are often used to "refresh" customers' noses between sampling different fragrances.
    you must be married. peace, stein. . .

• and[/b]

co-

you must be married. peace, stein. . .

Never that, son.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    oh yeah, like me some strong coffee beans...the overwhelming smell pouring out of this joint in my neighborhood is

That's my spot. Not in my neighborhood but close enough so that I make it my "local coffeshop."

• the vanilla air freshener in the bathroom at work, I come out craving an ice cream cone every time I pee...

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    co-

My father was a Brittish Cop / Bobby. They used coffee beans to mask the smell of dead bodies.

• co-

I think the words you are looking for is 'cleanse the palatte'

peace, 'well....

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    In the right setting I like the smell of distant skunk and somtimes gasoline.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• Penne Gorgonzola. That smells good.

• No longer a newbie. Apologies to Marco for this pic.

• co-

co co sign

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I do not have a sense of smell. Really.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    the smell of my own farts

• No longer a newbie. Apologies to Marco for this pic.

yessir! and gasoline,perm. markers and of course that cinammon like smell(to me anyways) of krylon flat black

• the smell of my own farts

"everyone likes their own brand"

• cut grass.

• This and a lap dance....

• oh yeah, like me some strong coffee beans...the overwhelming smell pouring out of this joint in my neighborhood is

That's my spot. Not in my neighborhood but close enough so that I make it my "local coffeshop."

Can't fuck with anything else since they opened up. 5th ave. strut?