The new Atmosphere joint.

bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone else heard the new Atmosphere album yet?I'm well happy with it especially after feeling a little let down by their last long player ???Sevens Travels???.The highlights of the album are ???Little Man??? and ???Smart went crazy??? with Slug and Ant sounding a good as they ever have.Wondered what direction the guys were going to take but its still pretty much straight up hip hop.Even though they (allegedly) have a non-hip hop fan base they still making some dope hip hop. Smart Went Crazy

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    That beat is dope but I can't get with dude's voice/delivery.

holler at your

• Yes man that beats sick. Ant???s consistently banged em out for years, but that???s one of his finest.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    It's good. I {HEART} Atmosphere.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    It's good. I {HEART} Atmosphere.

In all fairness, I read his interview in URB and he seems like a good dude.
    It's just his rappy raps I can't get with. I'm sure he's kicking some good shit too.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I hope the flip is called "the dismemberment plan."

• beat is hot to fukken def

• Love that fucking bass line... damn!

I'm not always feeling his content, but I've always been a fan of his delivery and voice.

• Yeah man, I'm feeling this, we got a promo at the shop, and my boy let me upload it to my ipod - really feeling it. Gotta listen to it again this weekend...

• New Atmos. Dope.

Oh sorry, I was supposed to log onto Deathmetal.com & find a random album that I would never listen to & slag it off so i can feel self-important. I must've taken a wrong turn.. My bad!

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    rappy raps

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    wack