Favorite Praise while DJing!!!

2»

Comments

• Thee Infamous DJ BJ

• I must say though, the ice luge was pretty tough competition for attention.

at the wedding?!

Yes.

Here are some pics of it at the afterparty, before and after they tried destroying it karate kid style.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    All of the above, really. Feedback's always welcome. I spun at a bar in North London for four hours last night and quite a few people came up during the course of the evening and told me they were enjoying the music. Usually, you might get one or two of those, but I must have been hitting the spot last night.

At one party I did earlier in the year, some D'Angelo-looking guy came over and asked me, "Is this The Association? Bad tune, man!" when I played "Wantin' Ain't Gettin'", which was a nice reaction to get. My all-time favourite was back when I was DJing in a bar years and years ago, and this girl, who clearly wasn't impressed with my selection, walks up to the booth and asks, "Have you got any Meatloaf?" I said no, sorry. "Well, have you got any Whitesnake?" No, that's not really the kind of thing I play down here. She looks at me with a mixture of pity and contempt and says, "Well, what sort of a fucking DJ are you?" and walks off.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I like when someone likes my set so much that they hire me for their employer's corporate Christmas function in a little over a months time.

They asked for a for the night, and i pulled a figure out of the sky, and they just OK'd it like it was nothing.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    oldschool cat who wants to know what record that iz

and you reply with: I made that shit.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    What about some dome in the booth?