Banned From The Forum

Terry_ClubbupTerry_Clubbup 833 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
a/k/a "This is the worst day of my life"So this kid apparently got banned from some forum, then made a video of himself sitting in front of the computer crying likesomebody died.You can't really understand what's he's mumbling to himself -- this is more implosion than explosion.But I think it's important to watch, especially for the moderhatters,look at the power you wield over young Timmy.http://media.putfile.com/Banned-from-the-forumFriday on Soulstrut : BAN Ten People before Sundown.

Comments

• Terry,

It was not very cool of you to post that.

I mean, he paid money to post here.

PS No way is that real.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    BAN ME.

[color:white]PLEASE...... I NEED TO GET SOME WORK DONE.[/color]

• PS No way is that real.

Hogg I think the boy is really crying.

It could be that he just found out some really bad news, like
    that somebody close to him died, or he just got dumped by his
    first ever girlfriend.
    And then somebody decided to label it "Banned From The Forum".
    I will concede that that is possible.

But I think the boy is really crying.

• BANH MI.

I want one, Dude. I kinda wish I worked in the (pause) Tenderloin.

• But I think the boy is really crying.

"This is the worst day of my life..." sob[/b]

WITNESS THE POWER OF THE TIMEOUT[/b]

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Banned from the pubs get out of this place, banned from the pubs cos we don't like your face.
    Banned from the pubs get out of that door, banned from the pubs or i'll call the law.

Banned, banned, banned, cos they don't like punks, banned, banned, banned, they treat us like drunks.

Banned from the pubs go on I said go, banned from the pubs can we have a drink ? No !
    Banned from the pubs just get out of here, banned from the pubs no you can't have a beer.

Banned from the pubs go on yer way, banned from the pubs no punks they say.
    Banned from the pubs you lot get out, banned from the pubs no punks they shout.

• Banned from the pubs get out of this place, banned from the pubs cos we don't like your face.
    Banned from the pubs get out of that door, banned from the pubs or i'll call the law.

Banned, banned, banned, cos they don't like punks, banned, banned, banned, they treat us like drunks.

Banned from the pubs go on I said go, banned from the pubs can we have a drink ? No !
    Banned from the pubs just get out of here, banned from the pubs no you can't have a beer.

I got hit with a chair at a BUISNESS show.

• BAN me, please!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Banned from the pubs get out of this place, banned from the pubs cos we don't like your face.

!!!!!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

!!!!!

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BANH MI.

I want one, Dude. I kinda wish I worked in the (pause) Tenderloin.

this board rules, pulling vietnamese lingo from outta nowhere?

my face just melted somebody get me a mop

phoreal

headz know the deal

p.s. i am really scared to watch that video

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Good Lord!

My only question: If this is indeed real....WHO FILMS THEMSELVES CRYING?

Who films their friends/loved ones crying? I mean, is this what a self-obsessed society has come too? "I must record even my lowest, bleakest, most empty moments for posterity"?

Weird shit, whatever dude is crying over. And it does seem to be whatever is on that monitor screen.

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    "I must record even my lowest, bleakest, most empty moments for posterity"?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    "I must record even my lowest, bleakest, most empty moments for posterity"?

HA!

• The boy wasn't rude.

The boy wasn't crude.

He was just in the mood

To run in the nude.[/b]

AND FOR THIS, HE GOT BANNED?!?[/b]

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I just watched that and I definitely made out the guy complaining about getting banned from a forum where he was a member for the past two years. Seems legitimate to me. I'm not completely sure why I care, but I feel oddly compelled to start banning people. Watch out.

• But I think the boy is really crying.

"This is the worst day of my life..." sob[/b]

WITNESS THE POWER OF THE TIMEOUT[/b]

He said something about it being the only place where he had friends.

I dunno, he's fairly convincing, although I'm not sure what the purpose in videorecording it would be.

If it is real, that kid need some fucking pills, right after someone disconnects him from his mammy's teet.

Awww it's ok Billy, there are plenty of other forums where you can make NEW "friends"...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Friday on Soulstrut : BAN Ten People before Sundown.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Friday on Soulstrut : BAN thirty[/b] People before Sundown.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Friday on Soulstrut : BAN thirty[/b] People before Sundown.

Sorry, no Paypal. Bidpay is fine.

• Man: You sit here, dear.
    Wife: All right.
    Man: Morning!
    Waitress: Morning!
    Man: Well, what've you got?
    Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and ban; egg bacon and ban; egg bacon sausage and ban; ban bacon sausage and ban; ban egg ban ban bacon and ban; ban sausage ban ban bacon ban tomato and ban;
    Vikings: Ban ban ban ban...
    Waitress: ...ban ban ban egg and ban; ban ban ban ban ban ban baked beans ban ban ban...
    Vikings: Ban! Lovely ban! Lovely ban!
    Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and ban.
    Wife: Have you got anything without ban?
    Waitress: Well, there's ban egg sausage and ban, that's not got much ban in it.
    Wife: I don't want ANY ban!
    Man: Why can't she have egg bacon ban and sausage?
    Wife: THAT'S got ban in it!
    Man: Hasn't got as much ban in it as ban egg sausage and ban, has it?
    Vikings: Ban ban ban ban... (Crescendo through next few lines...)
    Wife: Could you do the egg bacon ban and sausage without the ban then?
    Waitress: Urgghh!
    Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like ban!
    Vikings: Lovely ban! Wonderful ban!
    Waitress: Shut up!
    Vikings: Lovely ban! Wonderful ban!
    Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon ban and sausage without the ban.
    Wife: I don't like ban!
    Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your ban. I love it. I'm having ban ban ban ban ban ban ban beaked beans ban ban ban and ban!
    Vikings: Ban ban ban ban. Lovely ban! Wonderful ban!
    Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.
    Man: Well could I have her ban instead of the baked beans then?
    Waitress: You mean ban ban ban ban ban ban... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)
    Vikings: Ban ban ban ban. Lovely ban! Wonderful ban! Ban spa-a-a-a-a-am ban spa-a-a-a-a-am ban. Lovely ban! Lovely ban! Lovely ban! Lovely ban! Lovely ban! Ban ban ban ban!