ID or Name this sleeve...PLEASE !

PapaFluckPapaFluck 10 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Bonsoir messieurs.First post on the forum after months of hesitation... but my english is so froggy...I found this one at flea market but it don't contain the good record (shit by crap french singer). Searches after searches, I'm still unable to identify this one.Finally, I've decided to give it this title :THE MAN WHO EAT WILLIE DYNAMITE FOR BREAKFAST Any strutter can identify it? Or at least give his own name?

Comments

• No, but that's a great ass.

Welcome to the 'strut!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    That's "Ass Up, Thumbs Down" by Cheeks McGhie. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. It's all the dollar bins over here.

• Any strutter can identify it? Or at least give his own name?

This is obviously the cover of 'I Don't Dig Hot Asses' by Ghanian funk master Ayo Pasue...

This is obviously the cover of 'I Don't Dig Hot Asses' by Ghanian funk master Ayo Pasue...
    lol i'm sayin, what's with the thumbs down, family?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Any strutter can identify it? Or at least give his own name?

I would buy this on the strength of the cover.

• Oh I know this one. Don't remember the artist, but he couldn't use the title HEY MAN SMELL MY THUMB on the front cover due to a joint cease-and-desist order from George Clinton and Spinal Tap.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    this shit screams out GUZZO AVATAR

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    welcome to the strut. keep posting in haikus.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

save picture ass

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    mmm.... record pron

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Could one ask for a better illustration of the principle that "new poster" is emphatically not synonymous with "little dude"?

I feel your presence will add a lot to this board...

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    "pimps up, hoes down"???

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

god damn that is one hell of an ass. it kind of makes me sad thinking this record was made in the seventies and now she's not so hot anymore. well i'm assuming maybe there are some hot 50 years old with bubblicious asses out there.

• Breakdancing Robots on Fire
    by Ladyhatter McWhitesuits

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

gimme 'dat