LP'S THAT DESERVE TO BE RE-ISSUED ! !???

2»

Comments

• The Impressions - Finally Got Myself Together

Just for the fact that it's a really solid album by a well known group but clean originals are semi-hard to come across.

• Please, Please, Please!

It's been done. Check thine dustygroove. You're welcome!

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

Please, Please, Please!

It's been done. Check thine dustygroove. You're welcome!

It's CD-only

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Call me negative, but as a collector of old records, and a DJ that enjoys having a collection of original records and playing them out at shows, and especially going through the trouble of copping doubles and cutting them up-----------I DON'T THINK ANY DOPE RECORDS SHOULD BE REISSUED ON VINYL. SUCKAS PLAY ALL THE ILL SHIT, AND THE MAJORITY OF LISTENERS DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMEONE WHO OWNS ORIGINALS AND REISSUES, and it really makes any sucka dj appear to not be a sucka dj, to the average person. granted only headz know the deal anyways, but yah, I wish people wouldn't reissue at all personally. Go and buy a cd, or search the net. I miss the days of having to trade cassette tapes of demos. Unless it's some hopeless shit, like 1 000 or less copies....but on common ish joints??? I don't like it.

Why do you assume that everyone who's buying vinyl is DJing with them? There are a lot of people who just prefer a big vinyl record for a multitude of reasons. Stop being so damn paranoid. Also, keep DJing with your 1000 dollar 45s and pretty soon they'll be totally trashed. Then who will the fool be? The sucka who was spinning the reish or the guy who dropped a load on a 45 thats now being used as a cup coaster?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Lee Moses - Time & Place

• Lee Moses - Time & Place

true.

another one is...

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Call me negative
    Negative.

SUCKAS PLAY ALL THE ILL SHIT, AND THE MAJORITY OF LISTENERS DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMEONE WHO OWNS ORIGINALS AND REISSUES,
    And nobody besides a collector has ever given a damn or ever will give a damn about reissues vs originals. Grow the fuck up and allow other people to be exposed to some great music, regardless of format. Just because you dug for years to find it, paid $XXX for it or traded your soul to get a hold of it, doesn't mean others should be denied from a record just because you bled to get your copy. It more likely means its worth sharing with other people if you hold it in such high regard. Not hoarding for the exclusive-secret-handshake-fucking-holier-than-thou privileged few.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Not incredibly rare but I would love to see a remastered reissue of the Rasputin's album.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Call me negative
    Negative.

SUCKAS PLAY ALL THE ILL SHIT, AND THE MAJORITY OF LISTENERS DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMEONE WHO OWNS ORIGINALS AND REISSUES,
    And nobody besides a collector has ever given a damn or ever will give a damn about reissues vs originals. Grow the fuck up and allow other people to be exposed to some great music, regardless of format. Just because you dug for years to find it, paid $XXX for it or traded your soul to get a hold of it, doesn't mean others should be denied from a record just because you bled to get your copy. It more likely means its worth sharing with other people if you hold it in such high regard. Not hoarding for the exclusive-secret-handshake-fucking-holier-than-thou privileged few.

co-sign.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Has The Four Mints lp on capsoul been reissued?

Still wanna hear this one-

• Options

Where The Wicked Gonna Run - Flick Wilson

Roots Radics tough rhythms + Scientist + Flick voice =

K in Canada.

• Where The Wicked Gonna Run - Flick Wilson

Roots Radics tough rhythms + Scientist + Flick voice =

K in Canada.

definitely one of the better LPs I've picked up at Encore in recent memory.

• This is sooo underrated:

Anybody got a copy by the way?

• Donald Byrd - etheopian nights

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Donald Byrd - etheopian nights

Dope ass record, not really that raer though.

Paging Drag City... loner folk

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Here's one: