Married With Children Vs. Seinfeld

2»

Comments

• I vote for Married With Children. They got all the honeys up on there with mad bodies. Not to mention funny as hell.
    co-sign. I'm gonna watch season 1 when i get home (now that you mentioned it).

season one? that shit sucked balls. i can't even watch mnst of the pre-jefferson episodes (steve was a douche), let alone the awful first season. anyone remember that one weird spin-off episode with joey from friends and his pops who was al's homie? the fuck was that all about?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

MWC's whole schtick was to make light of what a bunch of stupid fucktards they were. If I wanted to see that I'd just stand at the bus stop.

hahaha

Man, Seinfeld no contest.

Married With Children was cool to fuel my MILF fantasies and laugh at the same stupid shit week after week but Seinfeld was original in how they used everyday situations for their episodes.

They took something as simple as losing your car in a parking lot and managed to stretch it into 30 minutes of comedy.

I would still tap

• I vote for Married With Children... But then, I detest Seinfeld so I'd probably pick just about anything over that. I only liked, not loved, Married With Children, but that's more than I can say for Seinfeld.

The ironic thing is that I can't stand Seinfeld, yet I don't find Curb Your Enthusiasm to be too bad.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I vote for Married With Children. They got all the honeys up on there with mad bodies. Not to mention funny as hell.
    co-sign. I'm gonna watch season 1 when i get home (now that you mentioned it).

season one? that shit sucked balls. i can't even watch mnst of the pre-jefferson episodes (steve was a douche), let alone the awful first season. anyone remember that one weird spin-off episode with joey from friends and his pops who was al's homie? the fuck was that all about?
    Nonsense, bro. Siro.
    Steve was mad funny (watch that shit again). His smart-ass remarks was comedy.
    Oh yeah, I do remember that episode with Matt LaBlanc. Damn, I remember seeing it when it first came out on TV!!

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Man, I gotta find that episode where Al is singing a song in a recordstore and the clerk hands him the expensive 7" single, it being trashed later on by Kelly's boyfriend. Classic material.

• Man, I gotta find that episode where Al is singing a song in a recordstore and the clerk hands him the expensive 7" single, it being trashed later on by Kelly's boyfriend. Classic material.

Matt Le Blanc was in that episode, too. "Go with Him . . ." was what he sang. Come on, that was classic!

• HAhahaha. When he has a stack of melted 7" wax all stuck together. I actually liked that spinoff episode. Did that show ever get created?

• Dudes need some more Jews in their life on the regular if you answer Married With Children

• I just found a script from an episode of "married with children"

Peggy: Al, have sex with me

Al: aw geez, no, peg

Kelly: youre never going to get laid Bud.

Bud: youre a slut Kel.

(enter Marcy)

Marcy: youre a pig Al

Al: ehhhh, shut up Marcy.

I honestly cant believe this is up for debate.

• I honestly cant believe this is up for debate.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    The thing about MWC was the fact that is it was the smartest dumb show ever made. The amount of smart/witty shit that was hidden in that show was pretty amazing. All the time, it didn't come across as "We are so much smarter than you". Which I find with Seinfeld...

But it works both way... And there will people that will never be able to take the Jerry Springerness of MWC.

As someone who has worked in record stores for along time. The eps where Al is trying to find the name of that song and only can remember "Hmm Hmm Hmm" kills me... It was like being at work everyday and people calling or coming in and asking "Do you know this song, its got this bassline that goes Bow Bow Bow"

REEEESPECT

• Seinfeld had a record episode also...Kramer and Neuman trying to steal records from that old man..trying to sell some at a store and the guy at the store making fun of the records they were trying to sell...shit was funny.

• Seinfeld had a record episode also...Kramer and Neuman trying to steal records from that old man..trying to sell some at a store and the guy at the store making fun of the records they were trying to sell...shit was funny.

They used a real store name too (Bleeker Bobs)...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I just found a script from an episode of "married with children"

(enter Marcy)

That's the funniest shit that I've read so far today.

haha! best part was their trying to unload sergio mendes and al jolson lp's.

newman: "we've got al jolson here! al jolson!"

• I just found a script from an episode of "married with children"

(enter Marcy)

That's the funniest shit that I've read so far today.
    al wouldn't tell marcy to just shut up, he'd make a joke about her being a chicken. those were actually kinda funny in a stupid way. y'all ain't knowing, but it was all about bob rooney!