Kevin Federline song leaks (MP3 R)

jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I can't listen to it because I'm at work but I want to hear people's reaction's to this shit. Comedy.http://www.stereogum.com/archives/002043.html

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    this cant be real can it?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    feds lurking the hllrtr board

• It's supposed to be the real deal. ?

he DOES say Pavarotti instead of Paparazzi!

• oh shit. guzzo's gonna be maaad mad that federline stoled his "keep my name out yo mouth bitch" line.

other than that, shit is heat son stop snitchin.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Oi!

Talk about a lyrical genius!

This guy should definitely stay Mr. Britney Spears and nothing more.

By Jeannette Walls
    MSNBC
    Updated: 2:49 a.m. ET Oct. 27, 2005

Britney Spears had some harsh advice for her hubby regarding his nascent singing career: Don???t get your hopes up.

Kevin Federline recently brought home some music he???d recorded and he played it for Spears, according to the new issue of In Touch Weekly.

His efforts were ???greeted with hurtful laughter from his superstar wife, who was unimpressed,??? reports the mag. ???She said his debut CD might sell ???a hundred, maybe a thousand??? copies if he was lucky,?????? an ???insider??? told the mag, who added, ???Kevin looked really hurt.???

Spears??? unkind review comes at a time when the new parents are said to be going through an extended rough patch. Her ???tolerance for his behavior is waning quickly,??? reports In Touch. For example, while Spears was busy changing their infant son???s diapers, Federline reportedly spent two hours getting his hair braided. And after a blow-up on Oct. 19, Federline went to a nightclub called Mood, where he partied until well after midnight.

???He seemed kind of out of it,??? a witness told the mag. ???Everyone was like, Go home to your family. Isn???t it a bit soon to be out partying????

• Y'all ain't ready...............................for how bad this is.

Even Britney him for this.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I hope that dude disco d is being paid handsomely for this.

• Speaking of being paid, wouldn't you think this dude should be paying Brittney to sex him, some dudes have all the luck.

• So most people agree that it's bad...but is it worse than this?

Speaking of being paid, wouldn't you think this dude should be paying Brittney to sex him, some dudes have all the luck.

no dude. Having britney sex you in the last 2 years is not luck.

having britney sex you at this period:

is luck.

• what was she, 16 then...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I KNOW Y'ALL WISH YOU WAS IN MY POSITION COS I KEEP GETTIN IN SITUATIONS YOU WISH YOU WAS IN

I KNOW Y'ALL WISH YOU WAS IN MY POSITION COS I KEEP GETTIN IN SITUATIONS YOU WISH YOU WAS IN

thank you Hollerboard

styles from 2008!!!!!

what was she, 16 then...

that old? ok then.

• someone with a lot of free time posted the (transcripted) lyrics:

I should be saying keep my damn name outcha mouth but y'all people keep increasing my change amount

So, go ahead and say whatcha wanna, I'm gonna sell bout two mill, fool, then I'm a-gonna

I know you wish you was in my position cuz I keep getting into situations that you wish you wuz in, cousin

I'm not your brother, not your uncle, I'm daddy, dude

Steppin' in this game and y'all ain't got a clue

My prediction is that y'all gonna hate on the style we create, straight 2008

But I know that you really can't wait 'cause people are always askin' me -- when's the release date?

Well maybe baby you can wait and see

Until then, all these Pavarottis following me

Gettin' anxious, go take a peek, I'm starring in your magazine now every day of the week

Back, then, they call me K-Fed, but you can call me Daddy instead...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I know you wish you was in my position cuz I keep getting into situations that you wish you wuz in, cousin

• dayday 9,611 Posts

We get the point.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    he partied until well after midnight

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    So most people agree that it's bad...but is it worse than this?

there's alot that was worse than this.

david silver had beats son.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    this is the quote to hang onto...

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Awesome, he's like a really shitty version of Noreaga. Minus the hillarity and flow.

Put the bogey out in ya face / now ya face laced like ash-tray face.