When is the next SS record day?

99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Should this be an annual or monthly event?Perhaps it should be an annual thing so there's some build up to it.A monthly "record day" could lose some of it's luster.

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    dude. its everyday.

• dude. its everyday.

Word, but it's really just an ** *** free for all...

wasnt that record day?

• dude. its everyday.

Word, but it's really just ** *** free for all...

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    record day should be once a month or, even better, once a year. it would be best to post RR related stuff and secret squirrels in and keep crate digging revealed open for everyone. wasn't supposed to be like a non-stop record day thing? people still post MP3s like there's no tomorrow. I really can't keep up with MP3 posts anymore.
    I would like to read more about records. Seems like noone is willing to write about records anymore. I want more info, discussions, stories, etc... those MP3s are nice, but they kinda destroy the record talk.

record day should be once a month or, even better, once a year. it would be best to post RR related stuff and secret squirrels in and keep crate digging revealed open for everyone. wasn't supposed to be like a non-stop record day thing? people still post ***'s like there's no tomorrow. I really can't keep up with *** posts anymore.
    I would like to read more about records. Seems like noone is willing to write about records anymore. I want more info, discussions, stories, etc... those ***s are nice, but they kinda destroy the record talk.

yeah im startin to feel ya there. I want to have discussions. Apparently my little dude ass needs it after getting sonned so badly.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

yeah im startin to feel ya there. I want to have discussions. Apparently my little dude ass needs it after getting sonned so badly.

thanks! i was kinda scared to post that. some people in here think i'm getting upset quite easily. my last post were kinda strange, i guess. glad someone heard me!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Cheer up, Doc. It was not that bad.

Cheer up, Doc. It was not that bad.

ha! thanks. That is teh problem. I swim alone too much.

• its a slippery slope when you regulate peoples freedom of speech. peace, stein. . .

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    why can't we just talk on rackords in ?

just bring it up. I'm always down to get my rackord learn on

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Ever since the first Record Day, I think that the SS ship has righted/moderated itself quite well. Most of our discussion is now about vinyl, and the stuff that's NRR has been kept, thankfully and literally, out of the toilet (no Royal Trux).