Dark side of the moon going rate

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
this is from another message board from Manchester, England. It is basically a "weekend finds" thread"1. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the moon (BREAK!! on side 2, nailed this baby down for ??35, haha, sucka in the shop didn't see me coming)"Am I reading that wrong? Or does that say 35 pounds? Does this really go for that much over there?

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Fuck running guns, I'll run Dark Sides of the Moons to the UK by the boatload.

• Fuck running guns, I'll run Dark Sides of the Moons to the UK by the boatload.

no shit....great gig in the sky here i come

• "1. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the moon (BREAK!! on side 2, nailed this baby down for ??35, haha, sucka in the shop didn't see me coming)

2. Radiohead - OK Computer (prog as fuck, y'all, SICK!!! guitars thru-out - DEEP motherfucker of an album *clicks fingers* )

3. Rolling Stones - Let it Bleed (motherfucking DRUM BREAK ALERT!!! another steal at ??40, guy in the shop says there's only 9 of these in the world, I believed him) "

think he was "joking", it's a very common lp over here....

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Yeah, thats like 60usd, fuck that. That is Floyds home turf so of course there is going to be more of a fanbase, but damn. And what 'break' are they referring to?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    "1. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the moon (BREAK!! on side 2, nailed this baby down for ??35, haha, sucka in the shop didn't see me coming)

2. Radiohead - OK Computer (prog as fuck, y'all, SICK!!! guitars thru-out - DEEP motherfucker of an album *clicks fingers* )

3. Rolling Stones - Let it Bleed (motherfucking DRUM BREAK ALERT!!! another steal at ??40, guy in the shop says there's only 9 of these in the world, I believed him) "

ha! NIce. i hope he was joking.

I wasnt sure. Especially cuase of that "prog as fuck" comment.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    And what 'break' are they referring to?

yeah. I seriously dont remember a break. Or one worthy of mentioning.

• "1. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the moon (BREAK!! on side 2, nailed this baby down for ??35, haha, sucka in the shop didn't see me coming)

hahahahahaha thats pretty funny. "sucka in the shop didn't see me coming"

*clicks fingers*

• Dark Side of The Moon - ??5 VG+, maybe ??15 for a sealed copy.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Claude Bawls?