LOOK AT MY SHOES. weekday

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Finally cracked the code to a big safe. And now, a photo montage that wasn't allIt wasn't all reggaeOh yeah. 45sWe raped a donkey

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

i dont know shit about reggae, but the ones of those i know are and the ones i dont know look

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    you forgot to sign it "K in Canada"

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Snap!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

• PS these are not for sale over the internets. Sorry

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yo I like your finds better than your shoes

yo I almost only rock Vans though but not those tan basics

big wide feet represent

• yo I like your finds better than your shoes

What should I do to meet some new chicas?

Maybe you should reverse that equation

• My shoes:

This message approved by DJ Daze.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i got these for my birthday

yo I like your finds better than your shoes

What should I do to meet some new chicas?

Maybe you should reverse that equation

Thanks JP, I'll look into it.

• i got these for my birthday

Free with citizenship in the European Union.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Its always uncomfortable when people give you presents and you have to pretend you like em.

• Options
    Solid stuff, Johnny. Any BK 12's?

K.

• Spent a lovely week in France and came home with a few nice things. No real deals tho.

except for soul makossa

shaolin muthafucka

mo shit

word to Kertesz. thats my girlie.

records

the pompidoo

this was waiting for me when I got home. Check the black mothafonking tims for the rainy season.

• Solid stuff, Johnny. Any BK 12's?

K.

I think so... hundreds of records and barely any time to get through them. I'll get down to business tomorrow am...

There were quite a few TO rackords, including a Noel Ellis (noSummer).

• awallawall 673 Posts
    is this a "finds" post? if so this is my best score in a while:

$1 at the flea

$1 at the flea

Nice find, worth a bit more than $1 these days. I think the price is due to level off on it though.

Are these for sale in the real world in the store? Carlton Livingston in particular.

Are these for sale in the real world in the store? Carlton Livingston in particular.

Most of them will - eventually - be for sale. I can't say when though. You don't just cop a collection like this and blow through it in two weeks. I will be putting out pieces over time. This isn't really a for-sale forum, I had to add that statement because any time I post something I get a gang of PMs. No disrespect to those that have PM'd.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts

Damn. The only one of those I've got is Ital Dub, and that's just a beat-up copy on Trojan. You came up.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

this is one of my all-time favorite records. i always bother Canada K about this type of sound. everyone needs this in their lives.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

$1 at the flea

Nice find, worth a bit more than $1 these days. I think the price is due to level off on it though.

The fluctuating prices you see on this album are due in part to there being two different pressings. The first pressing, which has a black Kapp label, sounded so bad that when Linda Perhacs first heard it, she insisted that it be remastered and pressed again. The second press (multi-colored Kapp label) has a fuller, richer sound, but for some reason some of the effects are missing (e.g. on the title track). Linda, of course, was livid about the missing effects and severed contact with the label completely. Of the two pressings, the colored label press is the rarer and more desirable and should sell for between 40% and 60% more.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i needs me one of those.

holla

• Options

this is one of my all-time favorite records. i always bother Canada K about this type of sound. everyone needs this in their lives.

Jinx,

this shit will blow you away

K in Canada.

• K in Canada.

UBER cosign.

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    mo shit

That Barney Wilen LP (Dear Prof. Leary) is

• johnny-i was in good records while you were hitting up the virgin og reggae vinyls...i got some stuff on hold that i'll take care of tomorrow. got to meet soulrez which was nice...he played me this dope version of "slippin' into darkness" he produced...i needs to cop that.

here are a few recents:

bklyn indie hip-ho from 89 that uses pamplemousse and i think "skull snaps" drums but i could be wrong. very dope.

more indie hip-hop from bklyn...this one samples "i get lifted" on one side and the other is all a diss to producers using JB too much!

jazzy instrumental funk boogie cut from cali...nice breaks.

got five of these italo12"s...store stock...looked it up on popsike and it went for $85.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

bklyn indie hip-ho from 89 that uses pamplemousse and i think "skull snaps" drums but i could be wrong. very dope.

Audio PLAESE