record mania

DJelV2000DJelV2000 322 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
anybody ever buy from this guy?Great records, but what is the deal with euro shipping time?Made an order 2-3 weeks ago, got a letter from him a week and a half ago, but still no show on the records...Is this normal when sending stuff from europe or should I be worried?There was no way that I saw to track the package on the site, and I don't wanna hastledude...But i'm fiending for my

Comments

• Options
    Lars is money. Must be a situation out his hands 'cause he rolls correct EVERY time. Probably just caught up in transit somewhere.

Hell of a nice human being, too.

K in Canada.

• cool...
    He seemed like a good dude and I've heard nothing but
    good things.

i guess I just gotta learn to be patient

• How long does it usually take for a package to get from Europe to US?

• in my experience anywhere from 1 week to almost 2 months. but most of the times around 2 weeks. I live in The Netherlands though..it might be different from other Euro countrys.

• almost 2 months.

• in my experience anywhere from 1 week to almost 2 months. but most of the times around 2 weeks. I live in The Netherlands though..it might be different from other Euro countrys.
    It depends of shipping method. Usually it should take about the same time as the other way around. I've got packets from US that have taken 10 weeks to arrive and some in 4 days.

• LARS is DUDE all the way. plaese be patient. peace, stein. . .

• drumsdrums 83 Posts
    i buy from him everything. works out great!

but i live in stockholm so i just walk into his store and pay ca$h

MUAHAHAHA!

• i buy from him everything. works out great!

but i live in stockholm so i just walk into his store and pay ca$h

MUAHAHAHA!

well...how is the store? How large? does he have lots of stuff there that's not on the site?

I have bought through the site some times now. Satisfied every time.
    I think he runs a very fair and cool game!

• Lars is a cool guy - I've bought from him and traded with him and it was always a pleasure.
    His descriptions are not "dusty-groove like" and his grading is solid.
    Shipping from Euro to the US is usually about 10 days for airmail and five weeks to 8 weeks by surface.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    Lars is a cool guy - I've bought from him and traded with him and it was always a pleasure.
    His descriptions are not "dusty-groove like" and his grading is solid.
    Shipping from Euro to the US is usually about 10 days for airmail and five weeks to 8 weeks by surface.

Shipping surface from Europe to the US doesen't take longer than 2 weeks normally.
    I heard a lot of good things about Lars too. Too bad that he doesn't sell the Soul Strut EP.

• Came in the mail today...

Big up Lars and record mania, records were not omly as promised, but condition was
    even better than his explanation.

and thanks y'all for telling me not to worry

• drumsdrums 83 Posts
    actually his store isn't that big. it's pretty small and cousy. i think he has some shit not listen on the website, but i'm not sure. they have plenty of funk and soul but i wish they would stock more rock stuff.