Halloween pix

2»

Comments

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    that dude is rad. i get stoked whenever he is in a movie.

he's got his personal biography dvd now www.championmovie.com

dude is

btw, nice costumes!

good in films

but not too bright

"I love playing the bad guy in movies, because the bad guy always dies. That???s the real world. If someone asked me to play a bad guy that always gets away with it, I???d pass. That???s the very message I preach to youths who are in crisis and in trouble???the bad guy always loses and the good guy always wins. It???s the one-thing movies and real life see eye-to-eye on."

Actor/Producer ??? Danny Trejo

• sorry my blue-green 'hawk doesn't look so nice in this and I'm not too menacing w/ a busch in my hand but anyho it's all I've got for now:

btw: I'm keepin' the mohawk; Diddy, Slug watch out...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    soulmarco: plaese post more pics of Taryn. thanks.

:drool:

• I was gonna be dead brain jones but there was a cat at this party dressed up as dylan, so I become Donovan.

Donovan, Donavan, whos this Donovan. Next stop Donovan!

• DANNY TREJO IS THE DUDE!!!!

I can't believe they let Eric Roberts kick his ass in RUNAWAY TRAIN (D's first film role) - awesome movie otherwise.

soulmarco: plaese post more pics of Taryn. thanks.

:drool:

You will have Taryn pics for days here, just in Flash format (nodownload):

http://www.talullas.com/photo/
    Click on link, then go to - menu/latenight events/ halloween 2005

All risque photos aside, she's really a super nice person and great bartender too.

• Miles was a pirate...

• My other costume:

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Spotted on the Hollertrx board: (thanks robotgottagetdat)

"Here are 2 gems from walking around waikiki last night. It's like they're on a whole other level of fun. This group would walk around with bells, whistles, and horns and just cause ruckus.

"

Please discuss the class and racial connotations of this.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    these two kids were the funniest that came to my door monday night... they were cracking jokes about my crazy hair, like i should've been trick or treating as myself.