a.pearson the morocco mole: alaskan heatttt

2»

Comments

• rookrook 357 Posts
    yeah, eff kayaking. but both you and ap are after my bidnezz, i need to get more of them so i can start dealing. heh heh.

• rif - fitz --- bix: wasted in wasteland
    goldstream records 1981

A friend of mine has a box of sealed copies of this...I slung a few of them for him.
    It's not half bad...?

estimated value: $4

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i only own two records from Alaska:

one from a group that has this tune recorded there but they were actually from St Louis...

this is another one that isnt good... its actually quite horrible and its in the sale pile... im just taking a picture of it cause its from Alaska...

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts

one from a group that has this tune recorded there but they were actually from St Louis...

Actually JT, the group was from Columbia, South Carolina.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I found that Windflower at some dudes factory spot a few years back with ol Sketch one time, and the dude took it to the back room to look it up on the internet and found one for 200 or something, then he's all... I dont wanna sell this yet. After we'd been there digging through probobly 10,000 LPs all day and shit. I remember it being folky jazzy slizzy.

the windflower has been spotted fetching $50-$100 since said factory play-date.

rook, you should be a gentleman and record that and mp3 it.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    gentlemanly am i. itll take a minute to do. but i will post.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    then you can mp3 uh, headless heroes or some such i aint have of 50-100 value