a.pearson the morocco mole: alaskan heatttt

rookrook 357 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
rif - fitz --- bix: wasted in wastelandgoldstream records 1981mint/mint atz & nedra kilcher: early morning goldsounds alaskana 1979??? national spiritual assembly of the bahais of the united states: windflowerlable??? 1960-??? (it was recorded in west germany, so assumedly a minute ago)

Comments

• rookrook 357 Posts
    anyall got these/

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    no. give them to me. I will "hit you off" later - "Ness style"...

• rookrook 357 Posts
    willdo

dollarholler

Seriously though, what are they like?

• rookrook 357 Posts
    top is some countryish hippyfolkrock, dudes are still in town i know one of them.

middle is dirtyhippy wee folk with mandolin-pretty fuckin good actually.

third is crazy psyched folk/rock, with some jazz saxophon type stillo. the best of threee. easily

radd! the last one down looks dope! I would for sure wet my pants if I found one...

• rookrook 357 Posts
    found dose from that mo who banned me the other day, it was worthy for these alone

Pawn shops are the final frontier.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    hahaha no joke,

im going to rape and pilage the pawns down in the states this summer-

but you are "the states"...

• rookrook 357 Posts
    gnaw yo. most of you cats are in the 'lower 48' to whcih they are commonly referred. from there the 48 contiguous states are broken down regionally, ie: mid-west, south, east coast, etc. i am in, alaska- a leauge of its own.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    but yall have better wreckits. cept for the occasional pripress boneys

I can relate. Beach dudes: we are misinderstood. We don't really fit in with out puritanical neighbors. We are to contented too "catch rays" & "just chill". Sure, others say they are, but we really do...

• rookrook 357 Posts
    where you at?

where you at?

• rookrook 357 Posts
    whats that

real headz know the deal.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    where you at?

do people wear carharts down thurrr?

• rookrook 357 Posts
    i herrd that modest mouse rocks that show. if so it must be good.

indeed. wow! this is pretty much public PMing. scary, no?

• rookrook 357 Posts
    serious. noone else has jumped on the oc/alaska boat. its because they have regions. prix

• rookrook 357 Posts
    they dont got carhartts either.

• I WANT TO HANG WITH THESE GUYS.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    the 'gold' is a reference to a strain of herb. i shoulda looked at the back more thorough, but the lyrics on the title cut are hilarious. weed weed weed

• rookrook 357 Posts
    also ap, uhhh, give me some time, i have to figure out whats up with this isht. ill go mobbin this week to pull some more out. then ill hollerith for sure.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    that was pm fodder. excuse. also, do you have any alaskan stuff?. i squandered a bunch of it in my idiot days (about 3 years ago) cuz nothing had breaks. like crazy drunk pipeline dudes doin covers of beachboys. uggggg that hurts, its gone

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I found that Windflower at some dudes factory spot a few years back with ol Sketch one time, and the dude took it to the back room to look it up on the internet and found one for 200 or something, then he's all... I dont wanna sell this yet. After we'd been there digging through probobly 10,000 LPs all day and shit. I remember it being folky jazzy slizzy.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    yeah thast pretty much it, its on gemm for about 200. dunno thats crazy inflation.

but s'ight

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I need that windflower you freaky eskimo. You find that in an igloo or somethin?

Oh, I gotta add- I went to alaska 3 or 4 years ago. I looked everywhere for a
    cheesy snowglobe and I couldn't find one anywhere. True story. Meanwhile I've found snowglobes in Florida, Mexico and Venice. I found that odd. And one more thing, I hate kayaking.