my dentist is brutally murdered

djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
This man was so cool. He's been my Dad's dentist for over 20 years or something, mine for ten, he was an amateur photographer, and when you were in his seat you had this great view of Alcatraz and the Bay. He was a one man operation, no assistants or anything, just Dr. Gong. He always remembered where I was going to college and shit. He was the man. RIPhttp://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/10/27/MNGBAFESDD7.DTL

Comments

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    wow...my heart goes out to the wife and children. what an awful way to die! ( fuck guns-we need to ban them shits already. )

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    damn that is fucked up. i wonder what prompted the murder, it seemed to not be random, as to what he said to him before he killed him. that is truely sad, RIP.

• Really sorry to hear about this, Anna.

I read the article this morning--really shocking in every way.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Ouch, that hurts! Losing a good family Dentist that way is not cool. Hope you can find another Anna

-M

• Yeah, that's fucked up...

Really though... What do you gotta do to someone to make them want to kill you then off themselves? That's a serious grudge. I'm not saying he deserved it by any means, I'm just really curious what the history between those two people was.

Peace...
    FNM

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Ouch, that hurts! Losing a good family Dentist that way is not cool. Hope you can find another Anna

-M

That's horribe, Anna. For everyone involved. I wonder if anyone will ever know what it was even about.