My Wife's Weird Stalker Situation. Funny? Serious?

1235»

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Snagglepus said:

I dont think dude needs a beatdown, but he needs to know that this shit will not be tolerated.

I agree with you there.

Ms Breez should have made it clear to him from the start that his calls were unwanted and when they continued she should have made it clear that if he didn't stop there would be consequences.

I assume she did all that before bringing in the cops.

• True. And I guess there's no correct way to deal with an unpredictable lunatic.

My point was just that a personal attack might actually escalate the situation as the crazy bastard might now want to exact revenge on you by attacking your wife. And, while I suppose a visit from the cops could have the same effect, I think it'd be less likely. But what the hell do I know? I'm not an unpredictable lunatic (at least not at this stage of my life).

• "if" you decide to go see that guy,just let him know(in your own way) that you are a lot crazier than he is. you want him to know that he made the biggest mistake of his life.

• "if" you decide to go see that guy,just let him know(in your own way) that you are a lot crazier than he is. you want him to know that he made the biggest mistake of his life.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    UPDATE
    Apparently the police visit was successful, so far. The cop told my wife that the guy is clearly an unstable & emotional wreck. He didn't think that his contact with my wife was a problem. They explained to him that he can still be charged with harassment and that if he attempts further contact that he can & will be arrested. The cop suggested that the guy look into getting help for depression. We're still on guard about all this but so far so good.

• cuthbert151 said:
    "if" you decide to go see that guy,just let him know(in your own way) that you are a lot crazier than he is. you want him to know that he made the biggest mistake of his life.

all he needed was a call from you in the first place.

• Breez said:
    UPDATE
    Apparently the police visit was successful, so far. The cop told my wife that the guy is clearly an unstable & emotional wreck. He didn't think that his contact with my wife was a problem. They explained to him that he can still be charged with harassment and that if he attempts further contact that he can & will be arrested. The cop suggested that the guy look into getting help for depression. We're still on guard about all this but so far so good.

congrats on the fam's safety Breez.

now post the audio!