buying records of victor kiswell

sbonesbone 144 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
hello strutters long time no see

I recently i purchased some records of his website and have not received them !!!
i have tried emailing him, no reply's !!!! Has anyone else ever delt with this online sales person before?
im getting frustrated as i spent $$$$ with this guy that i thought would be reliable!

grrrr

Comments

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    post a link to his site

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    http://www.victorkiswell.com/site_new/shop.php

Maybe dude is out of town? It's now the tail end of euroman summer break.

• The site hasn't been updated since June 1st.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    He's around, I emailed him about a record. Be more persistent and creative in how to contact him, he's a good guy.

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    i have sent him a bunch of emails, but haven't gotten a reply its almost been 5 weeks since paid him !!!
    im pretty peeved

• Dude said be creative..send a telegram...have you tried semphore? Perhaps smoke signals?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    The_Non said:
    Be more persistent and creative in how to contact him,

lol... Isn't email the ONLY option considering he has a mail order website???

Carrier pigeons are mad underrated though.

catalist said:
    The_Non said:
    Be more persistent and creative in how to contact him,

lol... Isn't email the ONLY option considering he has a mail order website???

Carrier pigeons are mad underrated though.

ok my bad, he has a phone number too... I never knew about his site, he has some heat on here!! fun to look through for sure.

double post.. delete

• v&%$#^t is legit. something must be up or something cause this dude is usually on top of his game. i've bought from him many times and never had a problem so this is kinda weird. if he was on vacation i think he would have let you know it would be awhile before he could ship your records. i hope he's ok, this is not like him. this is usually more of a recordkingz type of situation.

recordkingz............ recordkingz................. crazy with the beats, rekkids, all of that...........
    recordkingz............ recordkingz................ crazy with the beats ,rekkids, all of that...........
    recordkingz............ recordkingz............... crazy with the beats, rekkids, all of that...........

repaet ad nauseum

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    ill give it to the end of the month, but its weird for someone who is in the business to not treat a customer with courtesy email.. lol.. just want my records wah

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Call the muhfucka, he's fluent in English if you're from US/Canada/UK etc

• I bought a record from him on ebay once and he wouldn't send me an invoice. A week after the auction ended I sent him a message asking about it. Dude responds about a month later after the auction had ended with some bullshit about the price of the record hadn't gone high enough and couldn't send me an invoice. If the cat wanted more money he should have put a f*cking reserve.

Also, if you look at his feedback on ebay, alot of people say that he takes over a month to ship his records.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    vincent is a very reliable seller. it might take a while for him to ship the records. and reply to emails, but he's a good guy. never had any problems with him.

i'm pretty sure that you will recieve your records soon.

• CraigCraig 269 Posts
    bobtheorange said:
    I bought a record from him on ebay once and he wouldn't send me an invoice. A week after the auction ended I sent him a message asking about it. Dude responds about a month later after the auction had ended with some bullshit about the price of the record hadn't gone high enough and couldn't send me an invoice. If the cat wanted more money he should have put a f*cking reserve.

Also, if you look at his feedback on ebay, alot of people say that he takes over a month to ship his records.

At the price he charges for stuff on his site, you think he would be on the case and have great customer service. I'm surprised people buy off him as everthing seems well over priced!

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    Craig said:
    bobtheorange said:
    I bought a record from him on ebay once and he wouldn't send me an invoice. A week after the auction ended I sent him a message asking about it. Dude responds about a month later after the auction had ended with some bullshit about the price of the record hadn't gone high enough and couldn't send me an invoice. If the cat wanted more money he should have put a f*cking reserve.

At the price he charges for stuff on his site, you think he would be on the case and have great customer service. I'm surprised people buy off him as everthing seems well over priced!
    agreed

if it was madlib buying shit from him he would have that within a week !

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    You could stalk him

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Grope said:
    vincent is a very reliable seller. it might take a while for him to ship the records. and reply to emails, but he's a good guy. never had any problems with him.

i'm pretty sure that you will recieve your records soon.

I'll send him the link to this thread, I'm sure he will contact you soon.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    sbone said:

if it was madlib buying shit from him he would have that within a week !

Minutes. He visits him sometimes.

• Only heard good things of him and he has some really nice records on his site. But his pricing is a bit LOL at times. His swedish LP's that he want's 50 euros for you could find in any shop here for 2-5 euros..

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    i can only imagine if i did this what the out-cry would be

this dude gets a round of applause and the typical "he's good people"

celebrity digger or not why play with other people's money ?

I GOT ADDICTED TO GRAPENUTS AND COULDN'T STOP BLOODSTOOLING
    or addicted to oxycontin?
    my mom had a ....... infection
    i had issues in my life that involved things i can't expect you to understand especially in public
    my wife left me and wouldn't let me in the house so i couldn't return emails OR GRIP LPS for a month and a half
    my place got flooded /BURNED/tonadoed etc

homie made so much cake offa selling libs that he went awol in italy or the greek islands for the summer

-MY GF CAUGHT ME JERKIN' OFF SO I HAD TO FUCK HER_

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    kala said:

I GOT ADDICTED TO GRAPENUTS AND COULDN'T STOP BLOODSTOOLING
    or addicted to oxycontin?
    my mom had a ....... infection
    i had issues in my life that involved things i can't expect you to understand especially in public
    my wife left me and wouldn't let me in the house so i couldn't return emails OR GRIP LPS for a month and a half
    my place got flooded /BURNED/tonadoed etc

homie made so much cake offa selling libs that he went awol in italy or the greek islands for the summer

-MY GF CAUGHT ME JERKIN' OFF SO I HAD TO FUCK HER_

• I dealt with him a few months ago and it was the fastest shipping I have had from France before. And the records were in perfect shape. He was quick with his emails and even let me know when he shipped them. The dude is probably buried in a basement under some raers and they are just trying to dig him out. Give him a sec. He's busy.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    sbone said:
    hello strutters long time no see

I recently i purchased some records of his website and have not received them !!!
    i have tried emailing him, no reply's !!!! Has anyone else ever delt with this online sales person before?
    im getting frustrated as i spent $$$$ with this guy that i thought would be reliable!

grrrr

How long has it been? and where do you live? I think 3 weeks is ample time to hit the panic button. STILL if dude was smart he'd put a notice on his web site or bring his Blackberry on vacation.

• RAJ said:
    How long has it been?

"its almost been 5 weeks since paid him !!!"

This is waaaay too long. How did you pay him? I would reverse charges or file a claim by now.

Euroman vacation has been over for a while.

As I pointed out earlier, the site says it hasn't been updated since June 1st, so the dude is definitely not TCB right now.

• Horseleech said:
    RAJ said:
    How long has it been?

"its almost been 5 weeks since paid him !!!"

This is waaaay too long. How did you pay him? I would reverse charges or file a claim by now.

Euroman vacation has been over for a while.

As I pointed out earlier, the site says it hasn't been updated since June 1st, so the dude is definitely not TCB right now.

He has had time to blog though. http://www.laboitedenuit.blogspot.com/

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    [quote

He has had time to blog though. http://www.laboitedenuit.blogspot.com/

case closed
    he has fallen in with the deep dark ruthless french boogie clique and he is now a chargeback balleur
    4 on da floor cocaine, larry levan,gibbons,and intense pining for 1978 have engulfed his business ethics

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    the eNets is watchin!!!

• Bought a record from him once took a while for it to get to me, checked the date on the postmark and it was taken for posting 46 days after I had paid for it.
    So I'm sure you will get the records but it may take awhile.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    There's no good excuse for not handling your business in a timely fashion. Drag ass enough and you cease being a "very reliable seller," regardless of past performance or how good of a guy you are otherwise. Fuck up habitually and you get blacklisted and your defenders and friends get labeled enablers. DON'T BE THAT GUY.