Unintentionally scary covers,...

Comments

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    Sunfade said:

That cover has always made me feel happy, not scared.

• 4YearGraduate said:

Pretty damn unsettling. Were they actually scaring the kids or did they ask them to freeze like ventriloquists' puppets? Another one for halloween:

• ketan said:
    Sunfade said:

Ever see it while tripping? Yikes.

• oldnewsoul said:
    Any Isley Brothers cover. Ron Isley has horse teeth and a parade float head.

Bahahaha!!!

• williedynamite said:

WTF? Milo??evi?? ...like Serbian muslim meets Slobodan's mother?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

Odd and not sexy, if that was the intent.

• Electrode said:

Odd and not sexy, if that was the intent.

Just looks like a vindaloo didn't agree with her

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    This one is extremely scary...

• No one has gone here yet, wow

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts

• This one bugged me when I was a kid.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

He looks like the neighborhood pervert who you are afraid might expose himself to the little kiddies.

• Options
    ???

Nilsson Schmilsson...dude is not scary.

• J i m s t e r said:

this and the Fleetwood Mac are mild mind fucks. Looks like he's miming holding a dagger in his left hand...

To me everything about this covers is just WRONG: Tina looks real scared and like she's trying to hide marks on her neck; darkness everywhere; Ike lurking in the shadows like some demon from the exorcist; the vaguely ominous title ending with "....His Woman" .....

Another one not for the wall

• tabira said:
    Another one not for the wall

no matter where you beat your dick in your room, he still sees it.

• minimini 879 Posts

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Stumbled on this the other day and thought of this thread.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    knewjak said:
    i dont think he intended for us to be scared, but shit. this makes me scream and hide under the covers.

MAD

what the hell is wrapped around his leg?

Hermie ...but they cropped him out.

• more creepy than scary.

• YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

img src="
    http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/3a/64/f65c224128a08abcdbb63010.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg" alt="" />

Cliif and Claude Trenier weren't bad-looking guys, but HOLY SHIT that colorization on a black & white photo is abominable. Makes them look like they were mounted and stuffed. Good God.

And yes, I know I posted a link instead of the image itself. You'll thank me later on.

• (Nilsson) looks like the neighborhood pervert who you are afraid might expose himself to the little kiddies.

No, Eddy Arnold did:
    http://www.8-track-shack.com/eddy-arnold-so-many-ways-if-the-whole-world-stopped-lovin-p-35931.html

Eddy's leering expression on the cover is enough to make the whole world stop lovin', indeed.

• Doesn't this cover look like ole Johnny's got rape on his mind? And the female is backed up against the wall as if to say: NO!!!!!

• Sunfade said:
    ketan said:
    Sunfade said:

All I know is that
    (a) the camera caught Jack Bruce in the WRONG profile
    (b) something about him sharing a plate of food with his dogs doesn't seem too kosher

Good thing I'm not a Jack Bruce fan (or a breakbeat collector), I'd hate to have to look at that thing on the regular

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    pickwick33 said:
    Sunfade said:
    ketan said:
    Sunfade said:

All I know is that
    (a) the camera caught Jack Bruce in the WRONG profile
    (b) something about him sharing a plate of food with his dogs doesn't seem too kosher

Good thing I'm not a Jack Bruce fan (or a breakbeat collector), I'd hate to have to look at that thing on the regular

See, to me, Bruce and the dogs all look super chill, and he's prolly eating something mad tasty. If I had dogs, I would want to be in that scenario. Especially with that not-scary Ferrari in the background. (Seriously, is that a Ferrari? Vintage Car Strut, anyone?)

• this one always used to freak me out

• mini said:

Banned by photobucket - must be a thread winner. Could you post a link?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    ketan said:

prolly eating something mad tasty.

Correct. Looks like bangers and mash (pork sausages and mashed potatoes - plenty butter if you want it done right).

Seriously, is that a Ferrari?

Correct. 365 GTB/4. The OG Miami Vice show had them pedalling the GTS (convertible).

I would personally not be keen to share the same plate with compulsive ball/arse lickers, but hey, who knows what went into your soup etc.