Arthur Verocai, just 1 release?

Comments

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    I think saba is talking about jose mauro.

Pretty sure Verocai also did some orchestral arrangement on the Quinteto Ternura album.

check your ftp...

You're right, sir. The tracks are A4, A5 and B4.

Peace

• if it the verocai lp im thinking of, this may interest you also. Joyce & Nelson Angelo.

Ive been after this for awhile, even tried to scoop one of those repros/reish/boots(?) that got pressed up 7 or 8 years ago...need to keep my eyes peeled on ebay I guess...anyone have one to sell a dude?

• Arthur Verocai > Reynaldo's Collection

• if it the verocai lp im thinking of, this may interest you also. Joyce & Nelson Angelo.

Ive been after this for awhile, even tried to scoop one of those repros/reish/boots(?) that got pressed up 7 or 8 years ago...need to keep my eyes peeled on ebay I guess...anyone have one to sell a dude?

There was a second printing of this that came out in 1977 with a different cover. I've seen it recently on Ebay and it goes for between 50-100 while the first printing goes for 150-250. It shouldn't be too hard to grab if you keep a saved search.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Arthur Verocai = fonkay biznass

• Dude, stop playing yourself. It's a terrible look. Your musical proclivities are suspect enough as it is.

There is nothing more fonkay than boogaloo.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Everyone's favorite song off of Arthur Verocai S/T is "Presente Grego" 'cause it's fonkay!

• Speak for yourself.

There was a second printing of this that came out in 1977 with a different cover. I've seen it recently on Ebay and it goes for between 50-100 while the first printing goes for 150-250. It shouldn't be too hard to grab if you keep a saved search.

speaking of Joyce covers, ya ever seen the back cover of her first LP? there is a pic of her sitting with Vincius and she has the most faded/stoned to the bejeezus look on her face evar...she is kinda laughing...the pic is hilarious, Ill scan it when I get home...whatta cutie.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    i like this one.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    JP... I'm still mad at you for saying Paebiru is better than Verocai!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

I actually agree with this........Not better per se, but I personally enjoy it more.

Oh yeah... this record is also quite awesome. Verocai related...

• JP... I'm still mad at you for saying Paebiru is better than Verocai!

I actually agree with this........Not better per se, but I personally enjoy it more.

^^^^^Saying

I feel you Ivan but Paebiru works on a lot of different levels, to me is way deeper.

• i like this one.

Nice...I need to get a frame for my "feminina" poster, she still looks great for a panther:

^^^^^Saying

I feel you Ivan but Paebiru works on a lot of different levels, to me is way deeper.

Blasphemy!

Nah... just playin'

• maybe stating the obvious here, but AV also did the arrangements on this one:

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

Does anyone have audio of the Paebiru album? I've never heard of it but it sounds very intriguing!!

Does anyone have audio of the Paebiru album? I've never heard of it but it sounds very intriguing!!

I have it on my work computer... I'll post it when I get in the office tomorrow.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

I have it on my work computer... I'll post it when I get in the office tomorrow.

thanks man!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Arthur Verocai = fonkay biznass

- spidey

• I dont think vinicius was smoking the same stuff Joyce was

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

• Did Arthur Verocai's latest album also see a vinylrelease?

Did Arthur Verocai's latest album also see a vinylrelease?

Looks like CD or MP3 only.

http://www.faroutrecordings.com/buy/encore-2/

That Jose Mauro was an incredible reccomendation.. anyone have that full album i can hear?

Apocalipse is running my shit right now.

- spidey

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

Obrigado Ivan, eu nunca escutei. Muito legal. Todo de album ?? brilhante mais muito diferante de musica de Verocai. N??o compara??ao - ambos valem o dinheiro.

This is one of the best rare records that has ever been posted on the strut so don't sleep fools.

• Did Arthur Verocai's latest album also see a vinylrelease?

That Jose Mauro was an incredible reccomendation.. anyone have that full album i can hear?

- spidey

I have seen this link but I thought a while ago they also mentioned a vinyl release.

I have the Jose Mauro album on my computer. How can I post it here?
    Let me know and I'll get it sorted.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    I have seen this link but I thought a while ago they also mentioned a vinyl release.

I talked to John, Farout's owner, and he said there won't be any vinyl release.

Re posting files here: if the mp3s are inside a folder, make a zip file of it.
    Then go to www.zshare.net or www.divshare.com and upload the zip file there.
    After uploading is finished, they'll give you a link; post the link here.

Peace

Did Arthur Verocai's latest album also see a vinylrelease?

- spidey

http://www.winzip.com/index.htm
    ^ use the free trial of that to zip the folders into one file then

http://www.zshare.net/
    ^
    Go there browse for the zip file and upload.

then post the url to the download below me-ish.

- spidey