DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEAT!!! How much time did you put in on that?

Compared to the gif-making process, the whole "find-a-sneaker/record-combo" was cake! I took me like 4 hours to get that gif right! I should've just sent all the pics to C7. He would've had it done in 2 minutes. (Plus he would've probably had Day's face bouncing around each shoe.)

By the way, you guys catch my 2 'Strut shout-outs on there?

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I like the Microwave joint.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I KNOW these are gonna get hated on by you foolios (with the possible exception of Hemol), but I'm kinda feeling 'em:

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I KNOW these are gonna get hated on by you foolios (with the possible exception of Hemol), but I'm kinda feeling 'em:

Not my style, but you should definitely rock em if you're feeling em.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Anyone know where I can cop these in an 11? I've had a search on ebay for a while and the only time they came up was a buy it now I missed out on.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Anyone know where I can cop these in an 11? I've had a search on ebay for a while and the only time they came up was a buy it now I missed out on.

PickYourOwnshoes.com Maybe. WildWoods are cool. Nike needs to retro these joints w/ the smae colorways and w/out the newjack rainbow flavors.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Nike Zoom Kobe 3 Duke PE

Nike Zoom Kobe 3 Duke PE

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Nike Zoom Kobe 3 Duke PE

YEA, I was about to post that.

HOW YOU LIKE THE COLLEGE GAME NOW?!

Nike Zoom Kobe 3 Duke PE

YEA, I was about to post that.

HOW YOU LIKE THE COLLEGE GAME NOW?!

Haha.......

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

what are the yvonne gray's??? i want a pair of those.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    [/img]

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Ebay is your best bet. Or scour Flightclub every week or so and wait for a $300 pair to pop up there. Good luck though. I can't believe after all the retros Nike has done lately that they haven't done one of the Wildwood. This colorway is the best, too. You know what sucks? You could get these and the oakgrain wood ones at Ross about 3 yewars ago for ~$25 a pair.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Recent pickups:

(none of these are my pics, I'm a bandit)

Tiger woods, y'all. For $30 I had to get 'em. Doubt I'll ever wear 'em. These were marketed and labeled as Dontrelle Willis but they are in fact Tiger Woods dunk highs. I know y'all will call these ugly. It's OK.

AF1 Supreme hybrid of the '94 Charles Barkley Olympic Air Force 180. The tongue is crown shaped with the gold 180 embroidered.

Simple, clean, goes with my brown polos, and best of all, dirt cheap.

The volt green is killin' em. These look clean.

Som ol' nuggets-colored Zoom SB's. Again, super cheap, wouldn't have picked them up otherwise.

Been a busy month for sneakers. I didn't even get half the shit I wanted. Missed out on the ultra-premium dunk high ID's that were available for about 3 weeks. New materials and options only previously available at nike ID studio spots. You could pick the midsole color, stitching color, they had oakgrain leather, shit was fly. Too much $$$ though. After shipping/tax, they were nearly $150 a pair. Yikes.

Missed out on the ultra-premium dunk high ID's that were available for about 3 weeks. New materials and options only previously available at nike ID studio spots. You could pick the midsole color, stitching color, they had oakgrain leather, shit was fly. Too much $$$ though. After shipping/tax, they were nearly $150 a pair. Yikes.

$150 Eagles isnt much for ID steez.

Copped - Aubergine Nike Dunk Trainer/Free Hi.

Jordan XIV SE Madness Edition.

Argyle is killin it.

I'm rocking these Bo Rods today.

Bo Rod

Bring the obligatory clon on.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    I'm rocking these Bo Rods today.

Bo Rod

Bring the obligatory clon on.

the white stitching is a little much but i'll grab that next p-rod high.

I'd tend to agree but I kept the rest of the outfit low key to balance it out.

How do you compliment/contrast the Parrots and Roosters?

That some borderline Cloudicorns?? steez on the toebox.

Cloudicorns aren't my heritage.

Cloudicorns aren't my heritage.

Magic Roosters?

Magic Roosters?

Yeah. Magic Roosters??.

Nike Zoom KOBE III DUKE SE Away. Duke never got to sport 'em cause they got bumped.

Nike Zoom KOBE III DUKE SE Away. Duke never got to sport 'em cause they got bumped.

Haha......

Hey Taza,

What's ur take on Nike Wildwoods?

New WildWood 90 Free Trail 180's

The upper takes on the shape of the classic ACG Wildwood, an Air Max 90 style swoosh, and the color up of the ???Ultramarine??? Air 180. Sitting on the Nike Free Trail outsole, these shoes are not only comfortable, but incredibly light weight.

• Hey Taza,

The upper takes on the shape of the classic ACG Wildwood, an Air Max 90 style swoosh, and the color up of the ???Ultramarine??? Air 180. Sitting on the Nike Free Trail outsole, these shoes are not only comfortable, but incredibly light weight.

What are these retailing for?

Hey Taza,

What are these retailing for?

90 Eagles