DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

• Maybe that's why. Yum, yum!

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2541523/2/istockphoto_2541523_strawberry_waffles.jpg" alt="" />

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

Maybe that's why. Yum, yum! D

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2541523/2/istockphoto_2541523_strawberry_waffles.jpg" alt="" /> :

damn...now I'M hungry.

• Maybe that's why. Yum, yum! D

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2541523/2/istockphoto_2541523_strawberry_waffles.jpg" alt="" /> :

damn...now I'M hungry.

those are uuuhhhguhly

• snosno 332 Posts
    Are you saying the knockoffs are worth it? 'Cause I am not above buying a more cheaper, more comfortable copy of a $400 shoe!

Late reply...
    The main difference is the suede leather. The real one feels more substantial (stiff and heavy), but they really hug your feet and it will take a good while of constant wearing to break them in. Whereas the Chinese ones uses much cheaper Suede leather (lighter and much softer). Not bad as far as a pair of shoes that cost me HK$390. The details of the Chiense knockoffs followings quite close to the real one, even with the tags, dustbags and a not-too-perfect box.

• Are you saying the knockoffs are worth it? 'Cause I am not above buying a more cheaper, more comfortable copy of a $400 shoe!

Late reply...
    The main difference is the suede leather. The real one feels more substantial (stiff and heavy), but they really hug your feet and it will take a good while of constant wearing to break them in. Whereas the Chinese ones uses much cheaper Suede leather (lighter and much softer). Not bad as far as a pair of shoes that cost me HK$390. The details of the Chiense knockoffs followings quite close to the real one, even with the tags, dustbags and a not-too-perfect box.

Thanks for the info! How much is HK$390 in US dollars?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Hey Kool Aid

• Hey Kool Aid

Just keep them away from this guy.

• These are what I'm feeling right now, Blazer Low SB is a new one for me.

These are what I'm feeling right now.

• hahaha those are ridiculous. are they gonna get a widespread drop or just boutiques? or maybe they already out? educate a dedicated philly phan.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    That looks like pretty nice leathers.

Im feelin those aqua laces but the silly pattern w/in the Nike Swoosh is terrible.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I want these:

wack!

I want these:

Im gonna have to see these in person cause Nike had been making Dunks w/ some real cheap ass plastic sythesoid leather bullshit recently.

these look comfy:

• [

7 city-specific colours / 84 pairs per city?

Next Tuesday CNBC will be premiering a documentary about the biggest footwear company in the history of the industry - Nike. With interviews with people such as Phil Knight, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, and more, you know that this will be the most official 1 hour piece that could ever be made.

While the documentary discusses a lot of the business side of Nike, an extensive portion covers the culture of sneakers. Michael Jordan talks about collectors of his shoes, an interview is done with a sneakerhead showing his obsession, and even the DunkXChange sneaker show gets some shine time.

The show airs on CNBC at 10PM/9PM.[/b]

• anyone on the board that can help me out in buying these in a 10.5 for an acceptable price? Found them for ???120 but that seems a bit steep....

• I'll check my people. I can probably do it for 100 euros. maybe less.

• Next Tuesday CNBC will be premiering a documentary about the biggest footwear company in the history of the industry - Nike. With interviews with people such as Phil Knight, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, and more, you know that this will be the most official 1 hour piece that could ever be made.

While the documentary discusses a lot of the business side of Nike, an extensive portion covers the culture of sneakers. Michael Jordan talks about collectors of his shoes, an interview is done with a sneakerhead showing his obsession, and even the DunkXChange sneaker show gets some shine time.

sounds interesting. next tuesday as in yesterday or tuesday the 19th?

• Next Tuesday CNBC will be premiering a documentary about the biggest footwear company in the history of the industry - Nike. With interviews with people such as Phil Knight, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, and more, you know that this will be the most official 1 hour piece that could ever be made.

sounds interesting. next tuesday as in yesterday or tuesday the 19th?

Yep. It was good. I learned some stuff. They skimmed over other stuff. They could have gone deeper and made it a two part series IMO.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Anybody know where to find the ill joints this gentleman is rocking? Supreme? Zappos? Marshalls?

• alright, hold up. ^that little guy is really that small? i just figured that first photochop job in whatever thread made dude look that small. but he's actually the world's smallest weight lifting enthusiast?

got these today:

• just got home with these.

• JB Classics has released two new shoes including the "Finger Wave" SDM-HI and the "Shurikens Candy" Peddler. The "Finger Wave" SDM-HI inspired by The S-Curl and features materials including a wax coated nubuck toe-cap, print & embossed texture wave pattern, genuine nubuck leather, full-grain tumble leather lace panels and more.

just got home with these.

what are u wearin w/ this?

and are u walkin around w/ the guitar and a belt amp?