SPIDER-MAN 3 FEVER

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    And all I gotta say is nasty outerspace parasites suddenly make you dance??????

• WHERE WAS HIS SPIDEY SENSE??????????????????????

• TNGTNG 234 Posts
    This was dog shit. People were laughing when Harry died and a chorus of boos filled the room as the credits rolled.

And don't even get me started on that mole-faced-shit-weasel Tobey.

• i mean really...how many times does peter parker have to break down in tears...?!

• TNGTNG 234 Posts
    i mean really...how many times does peter parker have to break down in tears...?!

Spiderman is officially a total pussy.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    $350,000,000 worldwide.

At least they made back their production costs!

So here's the question: "Spiderman 4" a foregone conclusion?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    $350,000,000 worldwide.

So is it already a "Blockbuster hit" even though it's been in release for less than a week?

$350,000,000 worldwide.

So is it already a "Blockbuster hit" even though it's been in release for less than a week?

In all seriousness? Yeah. Unless this movie straight up disappears by next weekend, that shit might as well be certified, especially since people who avoided it this weekend might feel compelled to go see it based on so-called "Cumulative Advantage".

If wonder if this franchise is ever going to have its "Batman and Robin" moment.

• ...wonder if this franchise is ever going to have its "Batman and Robin" moment.

in all honestly, i think this was it...there were some scenes that were just embarrassing to watch...

maybe they'll spin off a romantic comedy: peter parker vs. mary jane.

...wonder if this franchise is ever going to have its "Batman and Robin" moment.

in all honestly, i think this was it...there were some scenes that were just embarrassing to watch...

Yeah but "Batman and Robin" was such a disaster critically AND commercially it deaded the franchise until 2005. Right now, there's no studio out there that wouldn't greenlight "Spiderman 4" even if Raimi and McGuire stopped doing it.

• ...wonder if this franchise is ever going to have its "Batman and Robin" moment.

Yeah but "Batman and Robin" was such a disaster critically AND commercially it deaded the franchise until 2005. Right now, there's no studio out there that wouldn't greenlight "Spiderman 4" even if Raimi and McGuire stopped doing it.

true...and that will officially set the stage for the death of the series.
    of course they prolly'll reinvent it another 10yrs ala batman...

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    I believe I gave a bit away, apologies.

*spoilers*
    emo spiderman--whats the deal with this?

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I hate to be so obvious, but..

- spidey

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Question why do so many White Kids get so excited over this make believe Bull Schitt?? Wearing costumes and all?

Perhaps Batmon should field this one.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    I thought the first two were GOOD, but not great; agree 100% with Herm and whoever else said it earlier that it looks way too much like a video game...

...and the consensus on here has me less than thrilled to go see this one. all in all, franchises are just getting so lazy on writing. when i was laid up a couple weeks back, i watched 'pirates of the caribbean 2,' and man...what an aimless, plotless terd that was. which, of course, also rang in at a solid 2.5 hours. thanks for nothing.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Question why do so many White Kids get so excited over this make believe Bull Schitt?? Wearing costumes and all?

All the ladies in your town, cant wait to get a glimpse of my costume, son. They wanna know how I beez.
    Your little brother pretends he is me. Your momma wishes I was in her window at midnight holdin' my Batarang. You father used to act like your little brother 40 years ago.

"Make believe Bullshit" you say? %98 of your favorite Hip Hop is make believe son. I bet you wish you were on stage right next to Boosty an 'nem circa 1975 w/ your oversized diaper. Yo ass lined up at the theatre w/ your costumed Becky girlfriend to check out Lord Of The Rings and shit. You think Crash is real.
    Dont front son. You fall right in line w/ all those "White Kids" that wanna be me. You secretly wanna be me.
    You wish you had a butler that can bring you the correct needles for a show. You wish Eartha Kitt could text you 50 times a day. You wish cats wanted your autograph. You wish your crates were in a climate controlled space. Pause.

Next time you question Mythology, ask yourself why am I spending this much on a piece of wax.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i didn't see it this weekend cause i hate crowded theaters, but reality is setting in and i am conditioning myself for a major disappointment.

also you guys need to stop posting spoilers

i didn't see it this weekend cause i hate crowded theaters

ill see it tonight or early tommorrow. im not fuckin w/ some screamin babies @ $11 a ticket.

muthafuckas use the theatre as a damn afternoon darecare center in my hood.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Thought the first one was good.
    Went to see episode 3 yesterday and I literally fell asleep.

Went to see episode 3 yesterday and I literally fell asleep.

Holland just got Revenge of The Sith this year?

I thought the first one was crap. Too much talking. The second was my favorite of the three because it was able to balance the romance/dialogue with action.

Amazingly enough, but a brief survey of one of my 9th grade classes found that the majority thought Episode 3 was good! What is the youth of today coming to???

a brief survey of one of my 9th grade classes

Who was a critic in 9th grade?

All the ladies in your town, cant wait to get a glimpse of my costume, son. They wanna know how I beez.
    Your little brother pretends he is me. Your momma wishes I was in her window at midnight holdin' my Batarang. You father used to act like your little brother 40 years ago.

"Make believe Bullshit" you say? %98 of your favorite Hip Hop is make believe son. I bet you wish you were on stage right next to Boosty an 'nem circa 1975 w/ your oversized diaper. Yo ass lined up at the theatre w/ your costumed Becky girlfriend to check out Lord Of The Rings and shit. You think Crash is real.
    Dont front son. You fall right in line w/ all those "White Kids" that wanna be me. You secretly wanna be me.
    You wish you had a butler that can bring you the correct needles for a show. You wish Eartha Kitt could text you 50 times a day. You wish cats wanted your autograph. You wish your crates were in a climate controlled space. Pause.

Next time you question Mythology, ask yourself why am I spending this much on a piece of wax.

I'm not getting this post?? But for the record I rarely buy vinyl any more. So I'll ask again, why do so many Whites get so excited over fantasy crap like Star Wars, Superheroes, Vampires and Dungeons & Dragons type stuff??

U need some lessons.

Its not a "White Thing" its a human thing. All cultures revel in the unknown/mystery.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    You think Crash is real.
    batmon

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Its not a "White Thing" its a human thing. All cultures revel in the unknown/mystery.

You killed that even harder than I thought you would.

Let's be honest ,Whites do this way more than Blacks. I give you the musicians Parliament/funkadaelic etc., but Blade and Black Panther are bad examples. Those are Black fictional by produced by a corporation. You hardly see Blacks dudes Coast to Coast outside the cinemaplex dressed like fictional Characters (Blade for e.g.). If you were honest with yourself, you would see this is much more common with Whites. I remember being in Jr. high school reading Comic books and dudes would be like "That's White boy Shcitt, you ain't White". For whatever reason many Blacks Shy away for that kind of stuff.

Well, why don't you explain it to us?

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    sort of late on this, but saw it last night and man although the special effects were pretty good. the dialogue and storyline was complete shit.

is it just me or did that whole evil peter parker jazz sequence seem a little ??

is it just me or did that whole evil peter parker jazz sequence seem a little ??

no, it was just stupid!

a brief survey of one of my 9th grade classes

Who was a critic in 9th grade?

The question was raised about whether this would be a blockbuster and how these serial movies can be maintained if they deteriorate in quality, and my partial response is that here's the audience and reason why. High School kids don't seem to mind at all.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Record collecting can be included in this.
    so when bam and them were buying doubles to spin uptown in the pjs they were doing what?