The Recent Onslaught of Little Dudes

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Nope.

How about...NOW!?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Shit, I forgot about that...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

DUUUUUUDE
    YOU A FOOL FOR THIS ONE MY DAMIE

SADATAY,
    M

sHIT.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    Post deleted by edub

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    OK I'm back up in this bitch I need stats

who's dick riding who?

Who has had thier card pulled in the last 36 hours?

Who's growing from little dude to medium dude

who's regressed from big dude to little dude?

Biblioteca = the McGriddle?

• Who has had thier card pulled in the last 36 hours?

[cough]mel gibson[/cough]

• sHIT.

we're getting there man, we are getting there.

what this thread needs is some race action. here goes:

THE ORIGINAL JEWS WERE BLACK.

I just pulled that out of my ass, but I think its a good start.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    sHIT.

Politics too...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    sHIT.

Politics too...

Add women and homosexuals and I think I'll be ready to burst

• ???

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

???
    http://groups.msn.com/TheBelieversofKyriosZulu/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=10 (check the poster)

Yo ill actually contribute something interesting/hilarious although not related to the subject

Kyrios Zulu is a "religion" that believes that jesus was a black man persecuted by the romans
    The thing is this sect's leader is a white peruvian guy http://groups.msn.com/TheBelieversofKyriosZulu/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1

And they are obssesed about the black male body. As you can see on that 1st picture. Christ is always a buff black guy with an erection or something dripping.

I lived in that sect hous (had a church in the backyard) because my friend was housesitting it while i was volunteering in peru. It has black body builders everywhere and fucking life statues of an erected black christ. (complete with pubic hair)

The leader is also the artist that paint these. He recruits confused/frustrated black males and performs "ceremonies".

He tried to talk to me about it and i got some priceless promo material from him. Scary thing is he is a architecture prof in jamaica.

Random...but hey 10pages

???
    http://groups.msn.com/TheBelieversofKyriosZulu/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=10 (check the poster)

Yo ill actually contribute something interesting/hilarious although not related to the subject

Kyrios Zulu is a "religion" that believes that jesus was a black man persecuted by the romans
    The thing is this sect's leader is a white peruvian guy http://groups.msn.com/TheBelieversofKyriosZulu/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1

And they are obssesed about the black male body. As you can see on that 1st picture. Christ is always a buff black guy with an erection or something dripping.

I lived in that sect hous (had a church in the backyard) because my friend was housesitting it while i was volunteering in peru. It has black body builders everywhere and fucking life statues of an erected black christ. (complete with pubic hair)

The leader is also the artist that paint these. He recruits confused/frustrated black males and performs "ceremonies".

He tried to talk to me about it and i got some priceless promo material from him. Scary thing is he is a architecture prof in jamaica.

Random...but hey 10pages

I think that you may find lots of Christians who believe that Christ was Black based on the descriptions of him in the scriptures.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

???

I think that you may find lots of Christians who believe that Christ was Black based on the descriptions of him in the scriptures.

I can see that however people of that region were bound to be of a dark complexion. But i dont wanna get into that. This group is just basic hilarity those posters and costumes are classic i wish i had digital pictures of my time there

Side note (have you noticed the efficiency which with this thread completely tchanged subject) mention race/religion...bam!

• Where the F**k is that tape of archaic being the hip-hoppinest?!?!?!!!

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Where the F**k is that tape of archaic being the hip-hoppinest?!?!?!!!

True that...........it's been what, a week or so since we were promised?

• Where the F**k is that tape of archaic being the hip-hoppinest?!?!?!!!

True that...........it's been what, a week or so since we were promised?

JESUS WAS A MEXICAN.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Who has had thier card pulled in the last 36 hours?

[cough]mel gibson[/cough]

Fighting straw men is soft. Take it to the source.

• Fighting straw men is soft. Take it to the source.

eh? i no get...

• Hey Dizzy, you know Hawn Jew was looking HOTT in those halloween photos.

And you look pretty good your damn self.

That makes one hott couple.

But let me know next time one of y'all goes out of town.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

eh? i no get...

No shit. You claim to have lurked here for years, yet you pick fights with puppets. It's like trying to fight Edgar Bergen by taking a poke at Charlie McCarthy. Yelling, "Fuck You, Jim Henson!" and stomping on Kermit's head. Get a clue.

• Hey Dizzy, you know Hawn Jew was looking HOTT in those halloween photos.

And you look pretty good your damn self.

That makes one hott couple.

But let me know next time one of y'all goes out of town.

Why thank you!

Fighting straw men is soft. Take it to the source.

eh? i no get...

You need to dig deeper, S....

"Don't think; feel. It's like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all the heavenly glory."

• eh? i no get...

No shit. You claim to have lurked here for years, yet you pick fights with puppets. It's like trying to fight Edgar Bergen by taking a poke at Charlie McCarthy. Yelling, "Fuck You, Jim Henson!" and stomping on Kermit's head. Get a clue.

that was hardly even a fight? he came at me with "BAN. bye." a couple of posts, then i showed his naked ass... where's the fight? i didn't come here to pick fights.

what the fuck is your deal with me?

• TEN PAGES, BITCHES!!!!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    TEN PAGES, BITCHES!!!!

• that was hardly even a fight? he came at me with "BAN. bye." a couple of posts, then i showed his naked ass

Um...no you didn't.

Thanks for playing!

• eh? i no get...

Go 10 Go !!!