The Recent Onslaught of Little Dudes

Comments

• In the words Krs:
    Beef, whatta relief

10 pages 10 pages 10 pages!!!! Do it!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    if soulstrut's real headz find me to be bothersome and annoying... i can go ahead and get the fuck on out.

why?

soulstrut's real headz? please.

• if soulstrut's real headz find me to be bothersome and annoying... i can go ahead and get the fuck on out.

why?

ok... everybody then. if all you guys find me to suck the life out of your precious little soulstrut... i'll ride.

seriously though. i don't want to be THAT dude that everyone wishes would just leave...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    if soulstrut's real headz find me to be bothersome and annoying... i can go ahead and get the fuck on out.

why?

ok... everybody then. if all you guys find me to suck the life out of your precious little soulstrut... i'll ride.

seriously though. i don't want to be THAT dude that everyone wishes would just leave...

Please make sure you start a post announcing your intention to leave(should that be your choice).
    That way everyone can pay more attention and plead with you not to go.
    If you have been lurking around here as long as you say, you will know this is the way to go out swinging.

• dude, a list like that would just start a war.

Thats what I'm hoping for.

and there really isn't a whole shitload. erryone can already see who is. they don't need a fuggin lurker to point it out.

on the contrary. I neeeeeed this.

i am soft.

apparently, but why not make today a new beginning in your life?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

why?

WOW!!! You sound like a child. Here???s a tip. 1...2...3...breathe & repeat.

• yo dudes... stop trying to fan my fire and get me going.

i don't really want to leave, either. i think i like you guys alright. well, for the most part.

• Lurking, was a good look for you.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 10 pages 10 pages 10 pages 10 pages

10 pages 10 pages 10 pages 10 pages

pLeazE DON'T LET THIS THREAD die.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    10 pages 10 pages 10 pages 10 pages

pLeazE DON'T LET THIS THREAD die.

REAL HEADZ KNOW THA DEAL

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    hey guys... it's good ol' "spartalickus" here...

sorry... SPECTACULOUS!

hey dude i like you... i think youre funny... but youre going soft. stop faggin out and call a bitch out!

here ill start,

Dickriders:

mylatency (in the beginning... not now though. you had some suspect ass post responses.)

guzzo (i named you guzzlecock for a reason back then!)

paycheck (one time... in the last shoe/jamaican rec thread.. changed up your view cuz... not a good look)

... okay anyone else want to play?

• posts of dickriders should also include the dickridee who is getting ridden upon.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    hey guys... it's good ol' "spartalickus" here...

sorry... SPECTACULOUS!

hey dude i like you... i think youre funny... but youre going soft. stop faggin out and call a bitch out!

here ill start,

Dickriders:

mylatency (in the beginning... not now though. you had some suspect ass post responses.)

guzzo (i named you guzzlecock for a reason back then!)

paycheck (one time... in the last shoe/jamaican rec thread.. changed up your view cuz... not a good look)

... okay anyone else want to play?

PLAESE DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    posts of dickriders should also include the dickridee who is getting ridden upon.

so crucial

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    posts of dickriders should also include the dickridee who is getting ridden upon.

so crucial

And what if they in turn ride the dick of another? It could be like 6 degrees of dickriding: How to get from dollarbincommon to DanteCarfagna in 6 easy steps.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    yo dudes... stop trying to fan my fire and get me going.

i don't really want to leave, either. i think i like you guys alright. well, for the most part.

Yo Spectaculous,

I gotta say, you have incredible balls to hang around in this thread for so long. Honestly, I admire that and don't think you're as bad as people are making you out to be. In my assessment, at an unconscious level, I'm willing to bet some of these guys probably secretly envy you for being your own man. See, some people need to act superior and have affirmation from others to shore up their teetering self-esteem. Me, on the other hand, I don't know what level "dude" I am and could give a fuck. I do what I do. Be yourself and fuck those dudes.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    One recent trend that I've noticed: newbies seem to go nuts with the Soulstrut graemlin library (which is mind-blowing if you're used to the 5 smiley faces that most message boards provide). As a result, their posts become unreadable, because what they end up writing is half broken English and half Rubik's Cubes saying "Hard as Fuck!"

To all lurkers who want to contribute: Feel free to dive in, but let the graemlins supplement your posts, not dominate them.

Yo Spectaculous,

I gotta say, you have incredible balls to hang around in this thread for so long. Honestly, I admire that and don't think you're as bad as people are making you out to be. In my assessment, at an unconscious level, I'm willing to bet some of these guys probably secretly envy you for being your own man. See, some people need to act superior and have affirmation from others to shore up their teetering self-esteem. Me, on the other hand, I don't know what level "dude" I am and could give a fuck. I do what I do. Be yourself and fuck those dudes.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

yo stacks,

i've always enjoyed your contributions to this board. your post has made my day. and i'mma always do my thing;)

respect (no dickride),

spartalickus in houston

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    One recent trend that I've noticed: newbies seem to go nuts with the Soulstrut graemlin library (which is mind-blowing if you're used to the 5 smiley faces that most message boards provide). As a result, their posts become unreadable, because what they end up writing is half broken English and half Rubik's Cubes saying "Hard as Fuck!"

To all lurkers who want to contribute: Feel free to dive in, but let the graemlins supplement your posts, not dominate them.
    you know and
    scott is on some

• One recent trend that I've noticed: newbies seem to go nuts with the Soulstrut graemlin library (which is mind-blowing if you're used to the 5 smiley faces that most message boards provide). As a result, their posts become unreadable, because what they end up writing is half broken English and half Rubik's Cubes saying "Hard as Fuck!"

Yeah, I totally agree with you... 10 pages here we come...

Yo Spectaculous,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I kinda admire it too, but I wanna see a goddam list. Don't ruin my fun, stacks!!!!!!!!!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

I kinda admire it too

dickrider

• bump

yo dudes... stop trying to fan my fire and get me going.

Yo Spectaculous,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

yo stacks,

i've always enjoyed your contributions to this board. your post has made my day. and i'mma always do my thing;)

respect (no dickride),

spartalickus in houston

I am admiring your balance....that was the closest semi-dickride/not a dickride I have ever seen...but the day is young.

now this post is cooking with gas!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

you know and
    scott is on some

but seriously, that was almost too easy...

• Shit, I forgot about that...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Is this thread 10 pages with this post?