Green Arrow

2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Since his sister is called Speedy, who is Roy gonna be?

An archer w/ a red hood is kinda redundant.

Im hoping for Roy Harper's Arsenal.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Now that I've finally caught up on this season, I can read/post in this thread.

I have come to love this show. I watched a couple of episodes from the first season live randomly, liked it, but never got in the routine.
    A couple of months ago I realized the whole first season was on Netflix, started watching from the beginning and got sucked in like crazy, binged out on it. Then got caught up on what I had missed this season by buying eps on Amazon until I was back on track.

Always been a GA fan (the Neal Adams/Denny O'Neill GL/GA run is my comic book gold standard) and this show does the character justice, as much as one can expect. I do kind of wish he was still down to kill people in the second season, that edginess was a big draw, but I understand the need to pull back on that and they are using it well as a plot device.

The end of this week's episode definitely got me hyped for some Deathstroke!

BEST EPISODE IN THIS SERIES.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    So Roy is Speedy, he's just going to have a different name? Or maybe the sister passes the torch and says "now your Speedy".

• WHAT FUCKING SQUAD

vintageinfants said:
    WHAT FUCKING SQUAD

I'm assuming the Suicide Squad

From Wikipedia

The modern Suicide Squad (created by John Ostrander in the aforementioned Legends #3) is an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison sentences. The group operates out of Belle Reve Penitentiary, under the directorship of Dr. Amanda Waller.

duh

Season Premiere.

Meh.

Tried to put way too much into one show. Nobody cares if everyone is in love and I'm pretty sure we've heard Arrow's "you can't risk your life for me" speech in 5 other episodes. Hopefully they get back to episodes like the end of last season soon.

volumen said:
    Season Premiere.

Meh.

Tried to put way too much into one show. Nobody cares if everyone is in love and I'm pretty sure we've heard Arrow's "you can't risk your life for me" speech in 5 other episodes. Hopefully they get back to episodes like the end of last season soon.

I liked it alot.

Theres no established arc yet for it to be heat like the end of season two.

batmon said:
    volumen said:
    Season Premiere.

Meh.

I liked it alot.

Theres no established arc yet for it to be heat like the end of season two.

Yea, I just felt like it's season three so there shouldn't be so much pressure to start 20 story lines in the first episode. Sarah getting shot and falling in front of her sister with the mask falling off was tortured TV.

• batmon said:

pre-pro on suicide squad just started in toronto

Uggh. Now their are babies in the lair and it makes the Arrow uneasy. And Felicity can't stay away from shirtless guys. This show is just getting silly.

Buggin..

Arsenal named with Ray Palmer going Atom is that shit.