Montreal Strutters!

2»

Comments

• I took french immersion up until grade 11. I am basically fluent but have a very limited vocabulary when I speak. I can watch movies in french no problem. If I had a week in Montreal I'd be back to full speed with my speaking.

Just another reason to spend time in Montreal lol...

• So The Lovely Mrs. Plante and I will be in town next Saturday. What are some good clubs where adults go to drink, talk, and dance? Looking for more of a 30s and 40s crowd. Some places on St. Laurent, I'm thinking? (I take it the places on Crescent are geared younger.) We're staying in Old Montreal; Bains Douche (on St. Jacques) is right down the street, anyone been there? Je parle un peu Fran??ais, still learning. Merci.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    SELFIETHREADBUMP!!!

I'm headed back to Montreal. pcmr mentioned some sort of record show in August a while back, so I decided to use that as an excuse to get back to this great fucking city. I'll be taking the train from Toronto on Thursday August 15th, staying downtown, and coming back on the Sunday. Really looking forward to having some more time to explore the city.

If anybody in Montreal wants to meet up and have a drink just holler here on via PM.

pcmr? :hi:

Want to drop the record show info? If it's still happening?? lol

I need to start watching some French shit on tv so I can brush up...

• i am getting ALL UP in montreal Labor Day weekend for the 5th year straight.

PARLEZ AT MOI

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i just posted in the annoucement section before seeing this

i am here for all your recommendations need

and i've got to take teh one vintage to a glorious land of all things quebec cervoise

hollerez at moi pon de pm

• WeFunk's night is at the same spot, later that night like 10pm.
    http://www.camuz.ca/evenement/wefunk-shashu-le-bleury-bar-vinyle-shashu?g=88

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Cosmos :(

• where do i gotta go for summa that agave gin?

• best sushi s'il vous plaese

• uh oh.

shit just got real in little burgundy.....

• J'adore Montr??al.