Carlos Danger

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited July 2013 in Strut Central
Discuss

Comments

• Weiner would be an awesome name for the royal baby.

b/w

Just googled Carlos Danger. Funny shit. Why didn't he just use Ron Mexico?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    at least the republican perverts stay out of office after they resign

• PatrickCrazy said:
    at least the republican perverts stay out of office after they resign

Except they don't resign.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    i just bought carlosdangerformayor.com and .org

Let's see if I can sell them.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Weiner is not in office.
    Mark Sanford is.
    Newt Gingrich tried.

The desire for sex and power knows no party.

sabadabada said:
    i just bought carlosdangerformayor.com and .org

Let's see if I can sell them.

Make a T-shirt or buttons to sell while the sites are yours.

Not being a NYer, this story is boring and not news.

A known internet troll apologizes and then continues trolling.

Yawn.

• LaserWolf said:
    Not being a NYer, this story is boring and not news.

And yet you posted three times about it.

Special.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Great photo!

b/w

Didn't he mention when he did his mea culpa a couple of years ago that there were more photos out there, and they would probably be disclosed?

Well, here they are. IMO, if he gave warning they were out there, what's the big deal now?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    Great photo!

b/w

Didn't he mention when he did his mea culpa a couple of years ago that there were more photos out there, and they would probably be disclosed?

Well, here they are. IMO, if he gave warning they were out there, what's the big deal now?

Either C.Danger is a descendent of Nostradamus and able to forecast the future or you didn't read anything on this at all and missed that this specific incident happened after he resigned from office.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/23/19640828-former-congressman-anthony-weiner-admits-to-new-texts-and-photos?lite

"I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have," said Weiner, who has been leading some polls for the Democratic nomination for mayor.

"As I have said in the past, these things that I did were wrong and hurtful to my wife and caused us to go through challenges in our marriage that extended past my resignation from Congress," he wrote.

"While some things that have been posted today are true and some are not, there is no question that what I did was wrong. This behavior is behind me."

Or, I just read what Danger says. Swing and a miss, Patty.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    The photo of his pecs in that link is not particularly impressive. He looks like a super-scrawny dude who suddenly decided to hit the gym for a week straight.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/23/19640828-former-congressman-anthony-weiner-admits-to-new-texts-and-photos?lite

"I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have," said Weiner, who has been leading some polls for the Democratic nomination for mayor.

"As I have said in the past, these things that I did were wrong and hurtful to my wife and caused us to go through challenges in our marriage that extended past my resignation from Congress," he wrote.

"While some things that have been posted today are true and some are not, there is no question that what I did was wrong. This behavior is behind me."

Is April a few years ago now? Just above the spot you quoted; hard to miss.

Weiner told NBC 4 New York in April, as he was weighing a mayoral bid, that there could be more revelations coming.

PatrickCrazy said:
    Bon Vivant said:

Weiner told NBC 4 New York in April, as he was weighing a mayoral bid, that there could be more revelations coming.

So, I'm off on the timeline. Big deal. My main point, that he said these were forthcoming and that they were old, still stands.

What do you have next, Patty?

Let me reiterate: This story gets a giant BIG DEAL from me.

Let the voters of NYC decide if they want CD for Mayor.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    Bon Vivant said:

So, I'm off on the timeline. Big deal. My main point, that he said these were forthcoming and that they were old, stil stands.

What do you have next, Patty?

If I were you, I would hammer in the point that you SPREAD FALSE INFORMATION and nag you until you did a full confession but I'll you slide because I'm not that dude.

Timeline absolutely matters because:

*Dude asks for forgiveness, I made a mistake, blah blah blah, but does the same shit a few months later? Dude needs to be in therapy; not in office.

*The only reason why he admitted that there were other incidents was in a pathetic attempt to minimize the damage when one of the many girls he preyed upon online stepped forward. This would not be brought up if he were not running for office. Beyond insincere.

• on second thought: deleted...

PatrickCrazy said:

If I were you, I would hammer in the point that you SPREAD FALSE INFORMATION and nag you until you did a full confession but I'll you slide because I'm not that dude.

But, I did no such thing, patty.

Try again.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

Try again.

Bon Vivant said:
    Great photo!

b/w

Hey, I can play lawyer too!

PatrickCrazy said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

Try again.

Bon Vivant said:
    Great photo!

b/w

And you're really bad at it. Don't give up your mail room gig.

Let's look at the whole quote:

Didn't he mention when he did his mea culpa [b]a couple of years ago that there were more photos out there, and they would probably be disclosed?[/b]

That's a question I'm asking, Patty Cakes. I'm not making an assertion of fact.

Try again.

This IS an assertion of fact, though: You don't know what a question mark signifies.

• DB_Cooper said:
    The photo of his pecs in that link is not particularly impressive. He looks like a super-scrawny dude who suddenly decided to hit the gym for a week straight.

Tobey Maguire Syndrome...

• Bon Vivant said:

A-Rod should run. He's about to have a lot of time on his hands.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

Try again.

Bon Vivant said:
    Great photo!

b/w

And you're really bad at it. Don't give up your mail room gig.

Let's look at the whole quote:

Didn't he mention when he did his mea culpa [b]a couple of years ago that there were more photos out there, and they would probably be disclosed?[/b]

That's a question I'm asking, Patty Cakes. I'm not making an assertion of fact.

Try again.

This IS an assertion of fact, though: You don't know what a question mark signifies.

Maybe instead of "asking" questions on the internet that are easily answerable on your own you could either:

*Google that shit

*Read the shit you quote to support your argument

Bon Vivant said:

Jean-ClaudeBanDamned said:
    Bon Vivant said:

A-Rod should run. He's about to have a lot of time on his hands.

Haha, yeah!

If it's the will of the voters, then it's the will of the voters.

I only get bothered by these sex scandals when the politician holds themselves out as some sort of moral standard bearer, and is revealed to be a hypocrite to the Nth power. You know, guys like Ted Haggart or Sanford from South Kackalack. I'm sure there is a recent Dem that's done this. Spitzer? Maybe?

Carlos D didn't do that, IIRC. People make mistakes, and this seems to fall in that category. At least with the information that I've seen so far, but it could change.

That said, this isn't the best press day for the Dangerous one.

Patso, I don't take advice from people that don't know what a question mark means.

KTHNXBAI.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    wow, so does every thread on SS go like this now? sure makes for some compelling reading watching you guys argue over petty details of each other's posts for 3 pages. THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE INTERNETS IS UPON US

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    lamest thread in a minute.

and that's saying a lot.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I'm just copying the wannabe DA's steez. He doesn't seem to react to it very well.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

are you questioning if he even lifts, bro