Embarrassing sex moments (NRR)

13»

Comments

• Hahahahaha.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    she had left the TV on the discovery channel [i think it was shark week]
    This has me dying. I love the implication that, well, of course the tv would be tuned to the Discovery Channel--it was, after all, Shark Week.

Also, I have a female friend who uses "Shark Week" as a euphemism. Brutal.

• Hahaha VintageInfants that sucks! Talk about destined not to be...

Also using the term shark week is not pleasant at all. This thread's well funny!

An embarrassing thing that happened to me was heading over to this one girl's house one night 'to hang out' (sure, that's what I was going for and of course expect no less when you tell me to come over at 11pm). She's put her kid to bed long before I get there and we watch some TV, smoke a j and have a few drinks. One thing leads to another and we end up starkers, her straddling me on the sofa. After about two thrusts I get bored of this (always hated that position, can't do anything but sit there and as this was our first time I wanted to prove my worth!) so in a move I'm still proud of to this day, pick her up and carry her across the room and lay her down on this armchair bed thing, all the while still inside her. She wasn't the smallest girl in the world, but nowhere near as big as she thought she was, so this to her was amazing. I start going at it properly but after literally two thrusts I hear "Mummmmyyyy!" and turn around to see her kid staring straight at the back of me. Panic sets in as I remember how she's only in Orlando for a few weeks with her family before going home and moving to the other side of the country to reconcile with her baby daddy (yes I'm a bastard but she was fully up for a holiday romance fling thing with me, still I'm no homewrecker) and she sends the kid to his room saying she'll be there in a second. Well, the mood's gone so we get dressed and she checks on her kid, tucks him in etc.

The worst part? She comes back and tells me her son asked "What were you doing with that girl, mummy?"

Apparently "wrestling" was the satisfactory answer.

• Again, hahahahahah

• Again, hahahahahah