THIS POST IS FOR PEOPLE WHO SHIT TWICE A DAY

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
So, if you shit once a day, or more than two times, I don't want you in my thread.I'm better than you!

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    2 a day for me at least. BUt good thing is it only takes me like 2 minutes to poo, so people never know what Im doing.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    2 a day for me at least. BUt good thing is it only takes me like 2 minutes to poo, so people never know what Im doing.

What? You don't read a mag or something? Anyway, 2 times is the magic number.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    BUt good thing is it only takes me like 2 minutes to poo, so people never know what Im doing.

this is how i play it at work, just rock a "hold off" dump till you get home, works every time!

• when i was vegan i seriously shit about 15-20 times a day, now i just shit about 2 a day.

What? You don't read a mag or something? Anyway, 2 times is the magic number.

I dont ahve time for a mag man. I sit down, it pops out. Im done. wipe, and im out.

yep, right after work is my magic time! But see, its been building up all day so it is ready to come out. done in no time.

• i dont know how kids sit there for so long. it doesnt make any sense to me. i got a fucking life to live!

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    BAN

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    BUt good thing is it only takes me like 2 minutes to poo, so people never know what Im doing.

this is how i play it at work, just rock a "hold off" dump till you get home, works every time!

I NEVER, NEVER shit at work. What I do all the time here (at work) is the "false shit" move. Y'know, close the door, sit down and take a 10 minutes nap. I get out fresh and ready for more internet surfing.

I NEVER, NEVER shit at work. What I do all the time here (at work) is the "false shit" move. Y'know, close the door, sit down and take a 10 minutes nap. I get out fresh and ready for more internet surfing.

I tried that one day, till a dude in the stall next to me started shitting and puking at the same time.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    BAN

constipated?

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    BAN

constipated?

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

BAN

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    a dude in the stall next to me started shitting and puking at the same time.

close the door, sit down and take a 10 minutes nap. I get out fresh and ready for more internet surfing.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I tried that one day, till a dude in the stall next to me started shitting and puking at the same time.

"Yo, I'm trying to get some sleep in here! Go die somewhere else, sucka"

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

What are you some kind of girl? Is it Pebblee Poo?

What are you some kind of girl? Is it Pebblee Poo?

haha no man.

BUt it I wait till it is on the verge man. It just come out fast and quick!

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

That's called roostering

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    I've gone from rubbing till the paper stays pristine white to just a single wipe, the body cleans itselfs so I heard and it works out just right.

What do y'all do ? Gasface for those moist tawlette things, that's just plain groce & dirty.

That's called roostering

ROOSTERING?!?!?!?!?!?

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

That's called roostering

ROOSTERING?!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah. I'm not sure exactly where the name comes from. I think it's because of the rooster-like squatting position that one must use to avoid getting puke or dook upon ones self.

• edubedub 715 Posts

THIS POST IS FOR PEOPLE WHO SHIT TWICE A DAY

how can I be down?!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I'm bout to head out to Hector's Restaurant for seafood enchiladas. I'll probably have another dump in me later today. Hot going in and comin' out. Fiyah!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

best thread evar.

shit twice this morning.

this thread is fucking hilarious.

• BUt good thing is it only takes me like 2 minutes to poo, so people never know what Im doing.

I did that at this corporate job I had 5 years ago. I seriously tried to invent some kind of harness to attach to the toilet paper dispenser to give me more support while sleeping.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    And do you take a final look to the turds after you are done? I always do that, I'm not sure what I'm expecting though.

Of course you can take this art to the

http://www.turdtwister.com/

• sick!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Jorge,

You should "look back" before you flush to check for problems. If your shit looks tarry it could be a sign colon-rectal problems. There's nothing wrong with checkin' out those logs before you send 'em downstream.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I've gone from rubbing till the paper stays pristine white to just a single wipe, the body cleans itselfs so I heard and it works out just right.

Hey Jorge,

This is my policy too, normally. Sometimes, I make the mistake of having morning cereal and I pay for it later. Right before class, my stomach will start bubblin', sounding like a Moog synthesizer. I have to run to the 4th floor bathroom (which are cleaner 'cause they're no classes on that floor) and take one of those violent, machine-gun shits!!!! Milk fucks my shit up (no pun intended).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• i know people who have posted there otters here

wrong

• I shit twice a day....
    one time in particular on my 2nd shit and last shit of the day... i must've started to space out and got so relaxed and comfortable... my balls sagged all the way down in to th bowl water... i was startled when i felt something bump into my balls...