peacefuljoshdjrotationb.cause appreciation post

2»

Comments

• The Borg 9 Unit loves that trunk shit.

• What you know about this heat?

damn, what movie is that?

It's actually the cover of his new mix, called What You Know About This Heat?

I didn't notice the Too Short until today.

BAM YOU'VE BEEN KILLING ME WITH YOUR RECENT POSTS

WHAT RYHMES WITH "POSTING THE RIGHT WAY"? "BAMBOUCHE"!

• 3 cheers for p-ro indeed. In fact, all you bay area folls were COOL AS FUCK when me and the lady came up. Music was bangin, vibe was fun, and I still haven't gotten all of that candle wax outta my jacket....!

We actually might be coming back to the bay in october. HJ has dreams of running a 1/2 marathon up there. So while she's doing that I'll need some drankin' patnas....hehe....

• Dude is one my favorite 'Strutters. For real.

Yeah, me too.

I thought I was your favorite.

So did T*nya......!

• 3 cheers for p-ro indeed. In fact, all you bay area folls were COOL AS FUCK when me and the lady came up. Music was bangin, vibe was fun, and I still haven't gotten all of that candle wax outta my jacket....!

That wasn't Wax homie. Hogginthefogg was really that excited to see the bol.

That wasn't Wax homie. Hogginthefogg was really that excited to see the bol.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!

• Dude is one my favorite 'Strutters. For real.

Yeah, me too.

Those that don't know should really get to know. Kind, talented, knowledgeable, and just cool. Thanks, Josh.

• damn, what movie is that?

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    3 cheers for p-ro indeed. In fact, all you bay area folls were COOL AS FUCK when me and the lady came up. Music was bangin, vibe was fun, and I still haven't gotten all of that candle wax outta my jacket....!

We actually might be coming back to the bay in october.[/b] HJ has dreams of running a 1/2 marathon up there. So while she's doing that I'll need some drankin' patnas....hehe....

[EARLY SHAMELESS PLUG] Fri October 7th, Mike the muhfuckin 2600 King PRIMETIME b/w King Most & Morse Code on four turntables @ Milk [/EARLY SHAMELESS PLUG]