Options

Gay Marriage OK In New York

13»

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Likewise, years ago, I heard a commentator say something to the effect that any man would want to be gay because they have sex all the time and it is only by following gods laws that some men resist the temptation.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    The effects of gay marriage:
    http://www.mountainmeadow.org/famouspeople.pdf

Joe Valentine is a baseball pitcher for the Cincinnati Reds. He was raised by two lesbians,
    Deb Valentine (his biological mom) and Doreen Price, who raised him since birth. The
    couple has been together for 30 years! Joe never knew his dad and he has grown up a
    supportive son who loves the two women who raised him. "It's no different than having a
    mother and father," Valentine said. "These are the two women who raised me, and they are
    wonderful people. It's just not a big deal to me. Why should it be?"

lesbian actress Ruby Dandridge. Dorothy was raised by her mother and her mother's ???friend???, a
    woman by the name of Geneva Williams. Dorothy starred in Carmen Jones for which she received a
    "Best Actress" Oscar nomination, becoming the first black women to do so. She again made history
    by being the first black actress cast romantically with a white actor in a film in Islands in the Sun.

Have you ever read Frankenstein? Well, Mary Godwin Wollstonecraft Shelley wrote it. Her
    lesbian mother, Mary Wollstonecraft, was also an author and wrote Vindication of the Rights of
    Man.

Jodie Foster is an actress, producer, and director. She is daughter of a lesbian mother,
    Evelyn ???Brandy???, who supported herself and her four children by working for a film
    producer. Jodie and her three older siblings grew up with "two mothers" -- Brandy and her
    live-in lover, Josephine Dominguez, known affectionately as Aunt Jo.

And lots more.

• LaserWolf said:
    Likewise, years ago, I heard a commentator say something to the effect that any man would want to be gay because they have sex all the time and it is only by following gods laws that some men resist the temptation.

is that why the gays are always.... like..... undressing me with their eyes? yuuuuuck.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Otis_Funkmeyer said:
    I heard one radio host actually say gay marriage is going to lead to the end of the human race due to lack of reproduction.

In that case gay marriage is going to save our planet.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Otis_Funkmeyer said:
    Homosexuality is natural. Hundreds of species display homosexual behavior.
    For those who think it is a choice, I ask if they can remember when they "chose" to be straight. And if they can remember, and did have to make that decision, then they definitely are not 100% straight.
    Do you really think you can choose what gives you a boner?
    This.

I fully support gay rights, and that has nothing to do with the fact that I find the sight of certain men kissing to be a major turn-on.