Options

Trust

edited January 2011 in Strut Central
I think it is better to trust someone who isn't trustworthy, than to not trust someone who is.

But, my Dj friend confuses me with his "degrees of trust."

What does the strut think about trust.

If I gave the strut a $1 to buy me a local soda raer would they do it?..even if nothing was stopping them from walking away? :question:

Thanks in advnace

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    the strut would declare the soda racist.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    There's a lot of trust associated with dealing with the whole global record collecting thing. I email people and peopel email me and we excnage money for records and really, the only thing stopping one party from ripping off the other is trust. Simple as that. i got ripped off once but apart from that, I think it works pretty well generally that if you trust people and act in a trustworthy manner, you're usually doing pretty well.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i dunno about all of that, but i do know when you scramble the word trust you come up with strut.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I believe there are many degrees of trust. The highest being almost as important as love.
    Not saying the two are the same at all. You can definitely have one without the other. Anyone that has loved someone they don't trust knows how shitty that can be.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    empanadamn said:
    i dunno about all of that, but i do know when you scramble the word trust you come up with strut.

:face_melt: