What is this song please?

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Yea, lol, no drama, but it does feel a little strange hunting these people down.
    I know it's how music nerds do now and then, but I am trying to remember how the rest of the world might react when you ask about a song that is playing in a video of them hanging out in their house, drunk and fooling around. She did ask how I even saw the video lol

Oh, Facebook.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,103 Posts
    I read somewhere recently that Facebook is the most visit site in the world now - above Google. It's strange by participating in Facebook, you really make some of your information (and ephemera, like pictures and videos) easily available to the world. And sometimes, not even by people being creepy about you, but just as a side effect of "social networking".

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    ketan said:
    I read somewhere recently that Facebook is the most visit site in the world now - above Google. It's strange by participating in Facebook, you really make some of your information (and ephemera, like pictures and videos) easily available to the world. And sometimes, not even by people being creepy about you, but just as a side effect of "social networking".

As someone who chooses not to participate, its SUPER weird to me that people would be skeptical/suspicious of this!!

I thought that was exactly the kinda thing they wanted

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    Why does this beat remind me of Fantasia Bittersweet. Or a remix of it or something I heard before?

Alright... this is good.

It's not the Fantasia beat either.

b/w

FIREALARM CHIRP RAER

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    bull_ox said:

It's not the Fantasia beat either.

Some version of the T-Pain's she got it beat? I'm at a friends and they have music playing. Kinda tough to make it out fully.